Here’s The Only Snippet You Need To See From The Loser-Palooza

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
I saw snippets of last night’s grotesque spectacle in Ohio. It was bonkers. At one point The Former Guy said Democrats had tried to take Thomas Jefferson off Mount Rushmore. Or at least I think he said that. It’s sometimes hard for me to distinguish Donald Trump from horrifying bath salts hallucinations.

We are the champions, of the world

I saw snippets of last night’s grotesque spectacle in Ohio. It was bonkers. At one point The Former Guy said Democrats had tried to take Thomas Jefferson off Mount Rushmore. Or at least I think he said that. It’s sometimes hard for me to distinguish Donald Trump from horrifying bath salts hallucinations.

"In his 91-minute remarks, Trump lashed out at Democratic foes like Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi, ridiculed the "fake news" media and leveled unfounded accusations about his loss to Joe Biden in last November's presidential election. Trump said he was "ashamed" of the U.S. Supreme Court for failing to back his unsupported claims of election fraud."[/B][/I]

LMAO @ the DailyKooks ....

Here's a news flash for your American hating Leftist POS ass ....

Millions of Americans across the Nation watch the ENTIRE speech live stream.

Even youtube couldn't stop it.

And, we ALL heard the President's patriotic message.

All of it ...

And, there's nothing you communist POS's can do about it.

LMAO @ the DailyKooks ....

Here's a news flash for your American hating Leftist POS ass ....

Millions of Americans acrross the Nation watch the entire speech live stream.

And, we all heard the President's patriotic message.

All of it ...

And, there's nothing you communist POS's can do about it.

Many Americans watched bits of Trump's rally speech.. Most were laughing at him. He's a joke world wide.. and he's mocking his base.. He read the Snake poem again in Ohio..

Exhibit 1,190: Trump broke the Left

Covering all three of the Progressive Founding Fathers, on Jan 6th they had their Reichstag Fire and are now moving on to the Purges and Cultural Revolution

Many Americans watched bits of Trump's rally speech.. Most were laughing at him. He's a joke world wide.. and he's mocking his base.. He read the Snake poem again in Ohio..
Yeah ....

I am sure that's what you need the voices in your Alt Left Reality to tell you what happened but ...

Back in the real world ... the President's patriotc message once again resonated with MILLIONS of Americans.

Yeah ....

I am sure that's what you need the voices in your Alt Left Reality to tell you what happened but ...

Back in the real world ... the President's patriotc message once again resonated with MILLIONS of Americans.

LOLOL.. Trump is no patriot. He's mocking his Trumpies and treating them like they are goats. He's pulling off a great joke at your expense.

LOLOL.. Trump is no patriot. He's mocking his Trumpies and treating them like they are goats. He's pulling off a great joke at your expense.
You keep paroting what those voices in that Alt Left Reality are telling you ....

It does not make your delusions reality.

Any of this last night?

How 'bout this?

No, I didn't think so....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're so easy to fuck with...... stupid animals. :abgg2q.jpg:

Why would I listen to what a person says about someone else that they hate? That just seems like a good way to get false or biased information.

Yeah ....

Hahaha.. Desantis is on a collision course with Trump.

DeSantis’ big goal: Don’t enrage Trump - POLITICO
4 hours ago · TALLAHASSEE — Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is on a collision course with the most powerful man in the GOP: Donald Trump. DeSantis is crisscrossing the country to …

Yeah ....

Hahaha.. Desantis is on a collision course with Trump.

DeSantis’ big goal: Don’t enrage Trump - POLITICO
4 hours ago · TALLAHASSEE — Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is on a collision course with the most powerful man in the GOP: Donald Trump. DeSantis is crisscrossing the country to …
You believing the Fake News is the very reason you do not live in reality.

Why would you think they'd even try?

Sometimes I wonder about you kids.
Because youtube has censored his speeches in the past dumbass.

RSBN was warned to not say ANYTHING about election fraud by youtube at the Wellington Rally or they would censor him again.

This is just another example of how you Fake News sheeple do not live in reality.

Why would you think they'd even try?

Sometimes I wonder about you kids.
Because youtube has censored his speeches in the past dumbass.

RSBN was warned to not say ANYTHING about election fraud by youtube at the Wellington Rally or they would censor him again.

This is just another example of how you Fake News sheeple do not live in reality.
Who or what is "RSBN"?

Forum List

Back