Herbert Vs Burrow

If we're going to be stupid, I'm starting Mahomes because his wife is SMOKING hot.

View attachment 572216

Forget about his records. Forget about the 3 AFC championship games and 2 Super Bowls, let's look ar his wife and compare her to Herbert and Burrow.

Which one looks the best?

No contest.

And that includes the fact he's a better QB.

But basqgay has thrown me out.

Like a trump rally.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
fuck him.....if he does not want someone to comment on his threads......he shouldnt start them....

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
If we're going to be stupid, I'm starting Mahomes because his wife is SMOKING hot.

View attachment 572216

Forget about his records. Forget about the 3 AFC championship games and 2 Super Bowls, let's look ar his wife and compare her to Herbert and Burrow.

Which one looks the best?

No contest.

And that includes the fact he's a better QB.

But basqgay has thrown me out.

Like a trump rally.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
She is working class hot.

or the fantasy football side of things it is Justin Herbert every time. Burrow has Chase but that’s it and he is too Unreliable

Forum List

Back