Hello, Host of Traveler Show Here

diytravelshow

Rookie
Apr 14, 2016
Hi Guys,

My name is Charles Huang and I am filmmaker for a travel show called DIY Destinations. I became interested in politics after filming a series featuring

Israel:
Jerusalem:
Palestine:

I see both side of the conflict and sad realty of it... I hope to have meaningful diagnose and learn something new on this forum!

Charles Huang

Hi Guys,

My name is Charles Huang and I am filmmaker for a travel show called DIY Destinations. I became interested in politics after filming a series featuring

Israel:
Jerusalem:
Palestine:

I see both side of the conflict and sad realty of it... I hope to have meaningful diagnose and learn something new on this forum!

Charles Huang

Welcome, Charles! You'll find plenty of discussion on Israel here!

Hi Guys,

Israel:
Jerusalem:
Palestine:

Charles Huang

There is only one right side there , the Israeli side, but welcome anyway, despite your bias.

I've caught the show a couple of times, and liked it.

Okay, saw your thread in the Israel and Palestine Forum and you're just another terrorist propagandist rooting doing the usual rooting for a genocidal cult, so disregard my welcome, it was a uninformed mistake.

I thought your suggestion of a business organizing travel to the Arab Muslim areas of Israel was about the dumbest thing I've heard in ages.

No plumbing, the streets are open sewers, and how are you going to find an underwriter for the project ? You can't possibly expect an insurance agent to pick this up. The whole thing is ludicrous. How are you going to guarantee travel permits or access, how do you plan on making or better yet keeping a travel itinerary ?

Travelers get stuck in the Arab Muslim areas regularly for months at a time when they do have the right passports and passes, let alone when they screw it up and get the wrong ones, or lose the ones they have. Or the territories aren't closed, or the crossings are closed, or some nutter decides to light off a bomb and the particular enclave your tourist is in finds himself stuck till the latest round of fighting or restrictions are lifted.

I can't believe anyone would seriously suggest we all pack up and go see beautiful Gaza

Does the brochure mention anything about waders ? LOL

raw-sewage-in-gaza-street.jpg

Forum List

Back