He who shoots people into space couldn't prepare for a potential audience of a million+

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Was the DeSaster incompetence, or sabotage?

Musk is a PedoPete voter.....Was he kneecapping Trump's main competitor, in order to get the guy they think they can beat to the nomination?

Did he deliberately torpedo Guberner Ron's rollout announcement, or is the guy who can land a rocket as well as shoot it into space really this incompetent.

Discuss.

Burgundy.gif

Musk is a PedoPete voter.....Was he kneecapping Trump's main competitor, in order to get the guy they think they can beat to the nomination?

Did he deliberately torpedo Guberner Ron's rollout announcement, or is the guy who can land a rocket as well as shoot it into space really this incompetent.

Discuss.

View attachment 788531
i can't wait for the first manned ship to explode all over the god country....these successful lunched suck.i really wanted to see capt kirk explode to shut tht gd ft

Discuss.

View attachment 788531
His backers probably paid a consultng firm to draw 100snof thousands of viewers. Then when they all tuned it at once, it crashed the server.

"Yes, the CIA and FBI WILL rig the 2024 election" - Former National Security Advisor K.T. McFarland
I've come to this conclusion as well. I think there will be no more elections that are trusted and that will eventually lead to our collapse. Secession would be better than civil war but I doubt the Feds will allow a peaceful resolution.

Discuss.

View attachment 788531

276. Ron Paul | Tyranny Through Twitter​

Dec 15, 2022
Former Congressman and three-time Presidential candidate Dr. Ron Paul returns to discuss the collaboration between the FBI and Twitter as recently revealed by Matt Taibbi in the Twitter Files. Paul discusses whether Twitter is really a "private corporation," and shares his thoughts on Elon Musk and potential 2024 Republican Presidential candidate Ron DeSantis. Finally, Dr. Paul takes your patron questions!

Forum List

Back