He was here in Waterloo and it was all ‘Make America Great Again’ this and that,” another added. “What did he even do?"

Can you provide links to back up your copy pasted contentions?

Ahhhh, so to believe your nonsensical wall of achievements that would not have been done without Trump, I need to sift through over 200,000,000 million pages of documents to prove your claim?

Thanks for nothing.

Good grief.

Sure. If you expect people to believe a wall of text based on an impossible standard of proof.

Are you serious? This is your hill?
You can :lalala: all you want and run from this now. :rolleyes-41:

Ahhhh, so to believe your nonsensical wall of achievements that would not have been done without Trump, I need to sift through over 200,000,000 million pages of documents to prove your claim?

Thanks for nothing.

Good grief.
You need to talk less and read more. Now go to the website that he provided and read it.

You can :lalala: all you want and run from this now. :rolleyes-41:

ROFL. You think a web page repeating the same stuff is proof...and from the Trump presidential archives?

Also. It didn't goer everything in the other posters copy paste.

According to your link Trump had the most employment ever. Biden already beat that.

Actually a few things there Biden already beat.

You propagandists need to update your material.

ROFL. You think a web page repeating the same stuff is proof...and from the Trump presidential archives?

Also. It didn't goer everything in the other posters copy paste.

According to your link Trump had the most employment ever. Biden already beat that.

Actually a few things there Biden already beat.

You propagandists need to update your material.
You're pretty retarded. :itsok:

You're pretty retarded. :itsok:
What's retarded is linking the same copy paste thinking that is proof.

Anyone can post lists of accolades. I could post one for Biden right now but the info is useless unless you have links for each contention.

Those lists are just propaganda for those who want to want to read things they want the believe.

You must have had that common core math. :oops:
Nah. I'm too old for that shit. I learned math the old fashioned way.

I like to read. Mostly fantasy, history and some jack reacher books but I have to admit, 200 million pages is touch for me to read through.

Nah. I'm too old for that shit. I learned math the old fashioned way.

I like to read. Mostly fantasy, history and some jack reacher books but I have to admit, 200 million pages is touch for me to read through.
I get it, math is not your strong suit. :dunno:

And reality isn't yours.
wrongkiddo.png

You thinking there's 200 million lines there speaks as to your intellect. Bigly.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Trumpism: The political era of grievance, and tribalism, and suspicion, and rage. Families tearing each other apart over MAGA. Not all families have survived well, but this one seems to have. Great story. Incredibly touching in many ways.

If Verna were less easygoing, Jack felt, they might have gotten divorced long ago.

Verna let a lot of things go for the sake of keeping the peace; and Jack knew the power of the silent treatment when they did fight.
As people ate, a few in-laws shared their political views furtively.

“Trump is completely losing it,” one said, “all these trials are costing him millions.”

“And yet it’s half of America. Well, half of the voters,” another said.

“He was here in Waterloo and it was all ‘Make America Great Again’ this and that,” another added. “What did he even do?”

:thewave:

Deny (with proof) any of this
Post 23.

Hit the 5 year option for the chart. It will change the graph to line and is easier to see.

Post 23.

Hit the 5 year option for the chart. It will change the graph to line and is easier to see.
"This week, the White House circulated a slide deck to Hill Democrats riddled with inaccuracies, false statements, and misleading information about Biden’s record on the economy. Let’s set the record straight."

"
  • Nearly 72 percent of all job gains since 2021 were simply jobs that were being recovered from the pandemic, not new job creation. In fact, when looking at today’s economy compared to pre-pandemic levels, employment is up only by 3.7 million, not 13 million.
  • On the other hand, in his first 2.5 years, job creation under President Trump was 5 million—1.3 million more jobs than the current President in the same time frame after factoring in the recovery from pandemic."

"This week, the White House circulated a slide deck to Hill Democrats riddled with inaccuracies, false statements, and misleading information about Biden’s record on the economy. Let’s set the record straight."

Still trying to make this thread about Biden?

Lol. Your BDS is off the scale.

Forum List

Back