Have Democrats expressed their support for #BlackOut Day? Is this a divisive racist movement?

I'm curious, where do Democrats stand on this one...you know, since they are so agianst "DIVISIVE POLICY" and all.
How they gonna spend at black owned Businesses, the black mobs burned those down.

Anyone can spend money anywhere they damned please. BTW you do know it was today, right?

True.
But is it a divisive action...and would Democrats approve of a 'Support Whitey Only Day' or would that be RACIST?
Mac1958 you got anything for this one...I know you hate divisive policy?

Anyone can spend money anywhere they damned please. BTW you do know it was today, right?

True.
But is it a divisive action...and would Democrats approve of a 'Support Whitey Only Day' or would that be RACIST?

I just went to two restaurants, their dining rooms were closed, I voted with my wallet and went to one that I could enter and sit down to eat. Is that divisive? As I said, people can spend their money anywhere they damned please. Candice Owens should sue the organizers though, they stole the name of her book.

True.

I just went to two restaurants, their dining rooms were closed, I voted with my wallet and went to one that I could enter and sit down to eat. Is that divisive? As I said, people can spend their money anywhere they damned please. Candice Owens should sue the organizers though, they stole the name of her book.
Your sentiment is rich and noted but I think we both know you are dancing around the premise of the OP. WHY?
Care to address the basis for the thread...do you need clarification?

True.

Your sentiment is rich and noted but I think we both know you are dancing around the premise of the OP. WHY?

The OP has the intent of criticizing people for exercising free will, why would you have a problem with that? Oh I know, you want to be part of the divisiveness. Carry on.

Sooooo, what you're saying is that on #BlackOutDay, sales in white owned businesses will drop by an amazing five percent or less.

Sooooo, what you're saying is that on #BlackOutDay, sales in white owned businesses will drop by an amazing five percent or less.

NOPE....What I’m asking is; are Democrats proponents of such a divisive action and would they support whitey if whitey decided to push for a #WhiteOutDay

True.

The OP has the intent of criticizing people for exercising free will, why would you have a problem with that? Oh I know, you want to be part of the divisiveness. Carry on.

Negative
The OP has the intent of asking simple questions and getting simple answers. Apparently I have ‘some’ super confused...or scared to give straight answers?

True.

Negative
The OP has the intent of asking simple questions and getting simple answers. Apparently I have ‘some’ super confused...or scared to give straight answers?

I thought that was a rhetorical question, the commies support anything that is divisive, of course you give'em a run for their money. Carry on.

I'm curious, where do Democrats stand on this one...you know, since they are so agianst "DIVISIVE POLICY" and all.
Looks like the malt liquor and pork crackling industry going to take a big hit.

True.
As I've said about a zillion times, PC/Identity Politics is a cynical one way street only, divisive and destructive.

You bitch about me all the time, but you seem to rarely actually read my posts. Please get me out of your head.

Forum List

Back