Has this board caused you to change on issues

As far as guns go.
I've never wanted one or needed one.
I've only ever shot a rifle in my whole life.
Used to be ok at bows and arrows long time ago.

Although I don't like getting dirty at all, I'd prefer to use a hand weapon, because I can handle that better than anything else.

I WAS going to buy myself a gun this year for my birthday, but I got fired from my job. So, I will just have to wait on that.

Thanks. That's what I was going to write, but it came out all wrong. I wasn't such a right-winger before USMB, and especially before Obama.

He was the one who radicalized me, and USMB just confirmed what I suspected.
I don’t read any books but I am watching a super cool and kick Azz episode on family guy

Nope.
I was fairly certain before that all politicians were hypocrites and that neither side of the two party system were actually right and actually interested in the welfare of their people.

This board has made it a fact.

Being elected to congress or any office has been and continues to be the most lucrative way to make money through playing the stock market and enacting legislation at the same time.

It's a huge con job and both sides have their parrots that repeat lies with the known stimulus. Politicians have a way of making any subject political regardless of its benign nature and causing even the mildest person to foam at the mouth in rage.

It's best to stay out of politics unless you are a swindler or enjoy the rage...thatvwas my original thought and this board has proven it.

Problem is that so many people get involved and become so enraged they can't use logic and reason.

I can bring in a few more....

TNHarley

JWBooth

Natural Citizen
You rang?
1656592577175.jpeg

Never thought of myself as closeted, I thought it pretty obvious that I hold libertarian/anarchist views bordering on collapsatartan.

Forum List

Back