Has the CDC ever issued a time frame for how long it takes for the spread of covid to stop once everyone wears a mask?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I dont recall hearing any type of time frame to as they say...STOP THE SPREAD?? Or do we wear it forever?

I haven't started wearing it. I refuse to participate in the Dempanic hysteria.

fox-tail-butt-plug-640x535.jpg

I dont recall hearing any type of time frame to as they say...STOP THE SPREAD?? Or do we wear it forever?
Wearing it only makes the person wearing it sick if they are infected with any virus, bacterial infection, etc.....so I suggest not wearing one at all.

Wearing it only makes the person wearing it sick if they are infected with any virus, bacterial infection, etc.....so I suggest not wearing one at all.

Being infected doesn't make people sick? ... just the masks do this? ... how odd ...
Being infected with anything may or may not make you "sick", especially with the leftyvirus. Now breathing your own infected air when you ARE sick, will certainly make you even more sick. Make sense silly?

Being infected with anything may or may not make you "sick", especially with the leftyvirus. Now breathing your own infected air when you ARE sick, will certainly make you even more sick. Make sense silly?

It's the cell lysing that causes the sickness ... which fills our lungs with virus packets infecting more cells ... what little we breath out and breath back in doesn't stop this ...

Contagion is when one person breathes out virus packets and an uninfected person breathes them in ...

It's the virus that remains in our lungs ... more cells lysing ... until our body's own defenses take over ...

Spitting in each other's mouths is another big problem ... and WASH YOUR HANDS ... I shouldn't have to mother you over the internet ...

It's the cell lysing that causes the sickness ... which fills our lungs with virus packets infecting more cells ... what little we breath out and breath back in doesn't stop this ...

Contagion is when one person breathes out virus packets and an uninfected person breathes them in ...

It's the virus that remains in our lungs ... more cells lysing ... until our body's own defenses take over ...

Spitting in each other's mouths is another big problem ... and WASH YOUR HANDS ... I shouldn't have to mother you over the internet ...
What does that have to do with, first, being smart enough not to cough or sneeze in someone elses face....and breathing back your own bacterial or virus infected air? Go mother your own lysing self.

I don't think that such a timeframe is known. How could the CDC publish something it doesn't know?
They publish things all the time that they don't know.
So what timeframe would you give? Based on what? You are asking for pure speculation.
I would tell the truth about wearing masks

What "truth" do you know and where did you get it from? Scientists in just about every nation in the world are working on Covid-19. Do you have some extraterrestrial connection?

If Covid-19 is a "leftyvirus", what political party are polio, TB, leprosy, and the flu connected with? You do realize that disease is not political, don't you?

I don't think that such a timeframe is known. How could the CDC publish something it doesn't know?
So what timeframe would you give? Based on what? You are asking for pure speculation.

What "truth" do you know and where did you get it from? Scientists in just about every nation in the world are working on Covid-19. Do you have some extraterrestrial connection?

If Covid-19 is a "leftyvirus", what political party are polio, TB, leprosy, and the flu connected with? You do realize that disease is not political, don't you?
Well see that is where you are mistaken. This is the most political flu ever known to man....misrepresented by the media, killer culprits covered for, and the entire blame placed on a single man who has nothing at all to do with it being in the US. Alone and without the propaganda, the leftyvirus is the flu...you get it and get over it, some don't even know they have it, and unless you live in a state with a Democrat governor you are safe from danger.

Well see that is where you are mistaken. This is the most political flu ever known to man....misrepresented by the media, killer culprits covered for, and the entire blame placed on a single man who has nothing at all to do with it being in the US. Alone and without the propaganda, the leftyvirus is the flu...you get it and get over it, some don't even know they have it, and unless you live in a state with a Democrat governor you are safe from danger.

Your assertion that diseases are political is totally looney.

Texas has a republican governor and it is going under from Covid-19, so I don't think that residents of states with republican governors are "safe from danger." Texas is asking for more refrigerator trucks in which to store the bodies.

Your assertion that diseases are political is totally looney.

Texas has a republican governor and it is going under from Covid-19, so I don't think that residents of states with republican governors are "safe from danger." Texas is asking for more refrigerator trucks in which to store the bodies.
Not diseases, just the leftyvirus. And Texas has a 1.8% mortality rate one of the country's lowest, how is that going under? They test and have cases, so what? Illinois had more cases yesterday yet nothing but crickets. Texas has about twice the cases and half the deaths of New York so stop spouting your worthless propaganda.

Forum List

Back