Has Obama officially announced that the NY cop killer acted stupidly?

If Trayvon had a daddy........

Laughing%20Obama.gif

He wont say shit...
If it was a white cop killing a black perp....
He would delay his tee time 1 hr to speechify about race...
And he would apppoint his co President Al Sharpton to handle the matter.

The PC Police can't wiggle out of this one.

You have to take the bad with the good when you push and push and push.

Hopefully nothing else like this will happen.

Yes, clearly the "PC Police", whoever they are, are totally responsible for what a mentally ill criminal does during his suicidal rampage.

Gosh, another one who has absolutely no idea what or who I'm talking about.

Here's a hint:

"They" respond to my posts about "them" with denial and diversion and obtuseness.

No. Obama is probably answering a congratulatory phone call from Bill Ayers, cop killer friend of Obamas.

Blood of these innocent officers is on the hands of the American left. And deep down they're proud of it.
Will the right take ownership of this triple cop killing by a Stormfront poster?
2009 Pittsburgh police shootings - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Why? He seemed to have more in Common with the Jew hating lefties!!! But no: his actions were in no way related to any right wing(whatever that is) hysteria. He was a cold blooded murderer!! Brinsley was on a mission from Sharpton et al!!

Greg
Tell me again why this guy who killed 3 cops was a leftie? Jeezus! Have a third grader read this to you.
http://archive.adl.org/learn/extremism_in_the_news/white_supremacy/poplawski report.html#.VJaqVlAiB2A
You can't compare the two. For one thing it's just deflection to justify the murder of these officers. For another thing the left has been demanding the murder of police officers for weeks. Right now the left is making a hero of this killer.

Gosh, another one who has absolutely no idea what or who I'm talking about.

Here's a hint:

"They" respond to my posts about "them" with denial and diversion and obtuseness.

Well, you still fail to name names on who the PC Police are, exactly.

What happened with Garner was a travesty. Even a lot of right wing commentators like George Will said as much. Choking a man to death because he sold untaxed cigarettes? That's fucking insane.

Yes, his generally poor health was a factor. But the cops used exccessive force.

Has nothing to do with how one mentally deranged person responded to it.

"Has Obama officially announced that the NY cop killer acted stupidly?"

Obviously you and many others on the right are officially going to seek to exploit this tragedy for some perceived partisan gain.

As it should be, since you hard core lefties have done and said nothing to quell the violence and mayhem being unleashed on Innocent American citizens from the protesting lead by Sharpton with Obama's blessings. So stick your high horse back in that stable

Hardcore left wing partisan ideologues.

Like you.

Can I possibly make that more clear?

Or is going obtuse your only play here?

Okay, except that I'm actually a registered republican. I don't think "You shouldn't choke a man to death over a petty tax violation" is really a "partisan" issue.

Even George Will condemned the death of Garner.

Eric Garner criminalized to death - The Washington Post

Garner died at the dangerous intersection of something wise, known as “broken windows” policing, and something worse than foolish: decades of overcriminalization. The policing applies the wisdom that where signs of disorder, such as broken windows, proliferate and persist, a general diminution of restraint and good comportment takes hold. So, because minor infractions are, cumulatively, not minor, police should not be lackadaisical about offenses such as jumping over subway turnstiles.

George you race-bating piece of shit, you can't say that!!!

Hardcore left wing partisan ideologues.

Like you.

Can I possibly make that more clear?

Or is going obtuse your only play here?

Okay, except that I'm actually a registered republican. I don't think "You shouldn't choke a man to death over a petty tax violation" is really a "partisan" issue.

Which justifies the murders of two random police officers.

Maybe he'll recite to us that if he had a cop as a child he'd look like one of these two cops?
Perhaps a beer summit is in order with all these thugs?

I suspect that Obama will equate the shooter as "someone who could be his son" and a "gentle giant" who acted courageously (or something to that effect).

Maybe he'll recite to us that if he had a cop as a child he'd look like one of these two cops?
Perhaps a beer summit is in order with all these thugs?

I suspect that Obama will equate the shooter as "someone who could be his son" and a "gentle giant" who acted courageously (or something to that effect).

Wait.. not this one...

obama-lectern-seal-630-gettycopy.jpg

NYPD Officers TURN THEIR BACK TO Mayor De Blasio As He Enters Police Press Conference

No. Obama is probably answering a congratulatory phone call from Bill Ayers, cop killer friend of Obamas.

Blood of these innocent officers is on the hands of the American left. And deep down they're proud of it.
Will the right take ownership of this triple cop killing by a Stormfront poster?

Why? He seemed to have more in Common with the Jew hating lefties!!! But no: his actions were in no way related to any right wing(whatever that is) hysteria. He was a cold blooded murderer!! Brinsley was on a mission from Sharpton et al!!

Greg
Tell me again why this guy who killed 3 cops was a leftie? Jeezus! Have a third grader read this to you.
http://archive.adl.org/learn/extremism_in_the_news/white_supremacy/poplawski report.html#.VJaqVlAiB2A
You can't compare the two. For one thing it's just deflection to justify the murder of these officers. For another thing the left has been demanding the murder of police officers for weeks. Right now the left is making a hero of this killer.
Show us some links to your ridiculous allegations or just admit that you`re a liar. One or the other...put up or shut up.

Greg
Show us some links to your ridiculous allegations or just admit that you`re a liar. One or the other...put up or shut up.

sit down and stop changing the topic

Forum List

Back