Has anyone taken the antibiotic Keflex

I am on it because I had spine surgery on Tuesday and I guess there is a high risk of infection when your working on the spine. I have been taking this med since Tues. It is tearing up my stomach. do you think I should call the dr for a new med or just wait it out since I only have a day and half left.. Anyone else get these symptoms on this medication.. :confused:

I've used it but for the life of me I can't remember what for. I think for a secondary infection in my flipping THUMB from psoriasis...

I would take it. Take it with food, drink lots of water....I feel your pain. Eat yogurt.

She's annoying. You're getting there.

Oh come on, Sarah. That's lame even for you. Besides, I'm a fun guy! :D

If you didn't have anything other than insults to sling why not, just this once, be nice and say nothing? She was just asking a question on here cause she knew she'd get a quick answer, she knew some on here have medical knowledge and she was looking for someone else who experienced something similar.

I ask questions about computer problems to folks on here ... guess in your eyes that makes me an idiot too.

I was done with it, you brought it up again. You weren't very nice to me either, you told me to shut up. So apologize and I'll leave quietly.

You were done with it because you chose to come in, be rude by insulting lovebear simply because she asked a question, then leave. Hit and run insult ... yeah, that deserved a shut up.

The one who needs to apologize is you to lovebear.

Last edited:
Well today is the half day left...so finish up. Most antibiotics twist my guts into knots - but a superinfection is a WHOLE lot worse so taking all the pills is crucial.

Bland diet for the next 5 days and yogurt is good. Acidophilus tablets help a lot, too, on getting that intestinal flora back up. Wishing you and your spine and your guts well soonest.

Regards from Rosie

Antibiotics can be nasty on the gut...

Ibuprofen is horrible on the stomach, too. It causes straight up pain...

Forum List

Back