Has anyone gotten hives after receiving a Covid vaccine?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I was talking to my brother who is a veteran yesterday. He told me that after his second Covid shot administered at the VA, he got a horrible case of hives. He has never had them in his life and he is over 60. They lasted for two MONTHS and are now finally going away. Has anyone experienced this?

No poison jab for me and never will...but let me tell you....your brother is very lucky he didn't have a heart attack or a blood clot after receiving that poison.

Hope he is feeling better.

What are the chances of having a heart attack or blood clot from a coronavirus vaccine?

What are the chances of dying from the coronavirus?

I remember you people saying how the coronavirus wasn't bad because the death rate was so low.

What are the chances of having a heart attack or blood clot from a coronavirus vaccine?

I remember you people saying how the coronavirus wasn't bad because the death rate was so low.

I believe that people who got their jabs and all the follow up jabs are now scared and want others to follow suit.
Misery loves company and all that...

Thanks Skye he is, but they were no fun and lasted an unusually long time which is why I asked the question.
Hives can be a common reaction by the body to the introduction into the body of an unknown protein. It might be that his first vaccine primed his immune system to attack that protein if it was seen again. This is the same process that makes some allergies fatal.

Are you really trolling a thread about my brother getting hives after his second Covid shot?

I was talking to my brother who is a veteran yesterday. He told me that after his second Covid shot administered at the VA, he got a horrible case of hives. He has never had them in his life and he is over 60. They lasted for two MONTHS and are now finally going away. Has anyone experienced this?
Nope, but I'll tell ya, being over 60 ain't for the squeamish. Things change.
Hives is an autoimmune reaction to something your body doesn't like. I've only had them twice in life and both time withing the last 10 years, as I have never really been allergic to anything. They can be very fast and very serious and the only thing that sent me to the ER as an adult, outside of broken bones or ripping out a knee skiing. I had no hives even at the injection site with the Covid vaccines or the booster.

Some people argued that but the majority opinion I heard addressed was about the overreaction of government to a virus with such a low mortality rate. Those on the Left who were cheering for the media and "not Trump", told us we should be ashamed for not caring about the hundreds of thousands of dead. They simply refused to acknowledge that a lot more Americans died from the follow-on effects of lockdowns than ever died from Covid.
They refused to acknowledge the deaths from drug overdoses, massive increases in depression, suicides, domestic violence, and the list goes on. They were all about supporting their team and vilifying anyone who dared to resist their demands. It was a startling look into how easily a population can turn on itself.

The thread is about the vax for the virus

The virus itself isn't fatal unless you have underlying health problems. The vax, on the other hand, is another story

You really are a weirdo, aren't you? How simple can this be? My question is if anyone has gotten hives after a Covid shot. Now read your ridiculous posts again.

And what did Skye write?

Why didn't you call out Skye for saying he was lucky he didn't have a heart attack?

Why didn't you troll Skye and insult her?

Some people argued that but the majority opinion I heard addressed was about the overreaction of government to a virus with such a low mortality rate. Those on the Left who were cheering for the media and "not Trump", told us we should be ashamed for not caring about the hundreds of thousands of dead. They simply refused to acknowledge that a lot more Americans died from the follow-on effects of lockdowns than ever died from Covid.
They refused to acknowledge the deaths from drug overdoses, massive increases in depression, suicides, domestic violence, and the list goes on. They were all about supporting their team and vilifying anyone who dared to resist their demands. It was a startling look into how easily a population can turn on itself.

So how many died from the follow-on effects of the lockdown and how many died from the coronavirus?

The thread is about the vax for the virus

The virus itself isn't fatal unless you have underlying health problems. The vax, on the other hand, is another story

Well, I guess it depends what you call an "underlying health problem", I guess.

One million people have died (maybe) from the coronavirus.

Who died from the vaccines? People with underlying health problems? Probably. And much less of them.

Well, I guess it depends what you call an "underlying health problem", I guess.

One million people have died (maybe) from the coronavirus.

Who died from the vaccines? People with underlying health problems? Probably. And much less of them.

How nice of you to slip in (maybe).

Actual number of deaths from the vax are just as unreliable as the actual number of deaths from da flu............both are being under reported and have been over reported, respectively

How nice of you to slip in (maybe).

Actual number of deaths from the vax are just as unreliable as the actual number of deaths from da flu............both are being under reported and have been over reported, respectively

I say "maybe" because the statistics are wild and unreliable. It might be MORE, it might be LESS. But it's not that exact number, for sure.

Forum List

Back