Has anyone been to Topgolf? If so what did you think?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I went with my son a couple days ago. It is a fun place but IMO it is setup more for a social experience with pool tables, a bar and restaurant, and tables behind the golf bays where you hit. It is visually cool looking with the 200 ft tall poles and nets and the greens that light up at night. For golfers like me, I just felt like it was a really expensive driving range that was too short. The longest green is 185 yards away which for me is a 5 iron. They charge per bay so it would be fun to go with 5 or 6 people. I'd be interested to hear what other people think of it.

I went with my son a couple days ago. It is a fun place but IMO it is setup more for a social experience with pool tables, a bar and restaurant, and tables behind the golf bays where you hit. It is visually cool looking with the 200 ft tall poles and nets and the greens that light up at night. For golfers like me, I just felt like it was a really expensive driving range that was too short. The longest green is 185 yards away which for me is a 5 iron. They charge per bay so it would be fun to go with 5 or 6 people. I'd be interested to hear what other people think of it.
Never tried it. But I can tell you I want to die on the golf course. Chip in from 60 feet on the 18th. And drop dead before I hit the ground.

Never tried it. But I can tell you I want to die on the golf course. Chip in from 60 feet on the 18th. And drop dead before I hit the ground.
That's the way the do it :thup:

Forum List

Back