Harriet Tubman Set to Be Honored with Face on $10 Bill

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Watch the fireworks now!!

Looks like the tide has turned and America is moving forward

"Americans may soon be pulling stacks of Tubmans out of their wallets at the gas station. The Huffington Post reported abolitionist Harriet Tubman is going to be featured on the newly redesigned $10 bill. Treasury Secretary Jack Lew is expected to officially announce the new bill redesign on Friday."

Harriet Tubman Set to Be Honored with Face on 10 Bill - Atlanta Blackstar

What a frikken waste of time and money just to please a few.

Did we get a vote OR any say on it? HELL NO

our MASTERS told us and that's all there is to it

Who the hell uses money in this day and age anyway? the brilliance of the left shines on. :wink:

Watch the fireworks now!!

Looks like the tide has turned and America is moving forward

"Americans may soon be pulling stacks of Tubmans out of their wallets at the gas station. The Huffington Post reported abolitionist Harriet Tubman is going to be featured on the newly redesigned $10 bill. Treasury Secretary Jack Lew is expected to officially announce the new bill redesign on Friday."

Harriet Tubman Set to Be Honored with Face on 10 Bill - Atlanta Blackstar

Well, that was predictable!

way to go, Harriet... well done.

5312ead9af934e4e7f9ad8b2d7e32f6d.jpg

The run will be only half the number of bills printed. They could be rejected too. If people refuse to accept them, it will be amother Sacajawea quarter.

ALL YOU N***** HATERS WHO DON'T WANT YOUR NEW 10 DOLLAR BILLS WITH THE SISTA ON IT....CAN I PLEASE MAIL YOU MY ADDRESS, I'LL TAKE IT OFF YOUR HANDS FOR FREE!!
upload_2015-6-22_18-2-54.jpeg

What a frikken waste of time and money just to please a few.

Did we get a vote OR any say on it? HELL NO

our MASTERS told us and that's all there is to it

Who the hell uses money in this day and age anyway? the brilliance of the left shines on. :wink:
I use money...what are you, a plastic fantastic....??

Forum List

Back