Happy Jan 6th

I have never in my lifetime seen a group of willing believers twist themselves into a literal pretzel trying to defend the indefensible. :)
It really is shameful...and this isn't satire (most of you really need a refresher course into what constitutes satire).

I have never in my lifetime seen a group of willing believers twist themselves into a literal pretzel trying to defend the indefensible. :)
It really is shameful...and this isn't satire (most of you really need a refresher course into what constitutes satire).

intears.gif

ROFL.gif

Still bored.
Comes from your being such a dullard.

You seem to suffer from a bad case of LastPostItis. :)
Put up...or shut up. It's real simple, son.
Jack, why are you talking in circles now? I post documentation, you say debunked, then tell me to post more documentation? Why are you running from providing me with the documentation of the great debunking you keep claiming?

WHERE IS IT?

Where is your copy of whoever looked into the election fraud claims and researched it all and found it all baseless?

I WANT A COPY OF THAT REPORT.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP, asshole.

Comes from your being such a dullard.

Jack, why are you talking in circles now? I post documentation, you say debunked, then tell me to post more documentation? Why are you running from providing me with the documentation of the great debunking you keep claiming?

WHERE IS IT?

Where is your copy of whoever looked into the election fraud claims and researched it all and found it all baseless?

I WANT A COPY OF THAT REPORT.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP, asshole.
You posted the "report" filled with "allegations".
Pick one and post it. And we'll discuss.

Put up..or shut..the..fuck..up.

You posted the "report" filled with "allegations".

WHERE IS THE OFFICIAL REPORT, JACK? Election fraud is serious stuff, it must have been looked into. Where is your copy of the committee's finding listing what they found and how they proved that Joe Biden's election was really totally on the up and up???

WHY CAN'T YOU PROVIDE THAT, JACK?

After BLM and ANTIFA. Up yours

Forum List

Back