Hannity: biden approval plunge

Last edited:
PLUNGING JOE: New Poll Shows Biden’s Approval Plummeting to 36% | Sean Hannity
I'm glad Hannity is stayingg on the pro Trump team... not sure about others @ Fox... ?

What they are not telling you is that Biddum only has 6% approval among republicans. That is the lowest approval by the opposition party for a 1st year standing president in at least 70 years. And they don't even want to know what Independents think of him.

Even democrats are strained to say anything good about him! About the only thing they can generally muster is that at least he isn't Trump, whatever the hell THAT is supposed to mean.

How low can Joe go, anyone know?
Well Harris is in the high 20s in the same polls, so it's certainly feasible that Joe could join her in the 20s. Hard to imagine it dropping below the 20s though, as he will always carry a certain number of brainwashed partisan zombies who would continue to approve of his job performance even if he sent his DOJ lackeys to round them up, freeze their bank accounts, kill their pets, and send them to detention centers. Those people would just howl at the moon blaming Trump (and/or whoever they were instructed to blame)

What they are not telling you is that Biddum only has 6% approval among republicans. That is the lowest approval by the opposition party for a 1st year standing president in at least 70 years. And they don't even want to know what Independents think of him.

Even democrats are strained to say anything good about him! About the only thing they can generally muster is that at least he isn't Trump, whatever the hell THAT is supposed to mean.
Let me guess...the 6% are Romney the Bush family McConnell McCarthy and our very own don't taz me.....

Hannity, Tucker, Ingram, Gutfeld, are under a completely separate division of Fox News than the one that runs the news desk and election desk. The latter are run by Democrats and Trump-hating RINOs. That was most apparent in the leadup to the 2020 election and thereafter.
they had best get over such division

United we stand, divided we fall

6%?

i guess that would be the rino followers

still... hard to believe it is that high

Well Harris is in the high 20s in the same polls, so it's certainly feasible that Joe could join her in the 20s. Hard to imagine it dropping below the 20s though, as he will always carry a certain number of brainwashed partisan zombies who would continue to approve of his job performance even if he sent his DOJ lackeys to round them up, freeze their bank accounts, kill their pets, and send them to detention centers. Those people would just howl at the moon blaming Trump (and/or whoever they were instructed to blame)
lol but sadly

some truth to that... It seems they will never budge from the anti-Trump Kool aid... no matter what... Strange... If only they could be so devoted to... i dunno...

Jesus?

Trump was not Jesus of course. But he supported the pro-Jesus people... (pro life...)

of course what really matters is that Trump (forget about him doing all those pro-America things...) made some moral mistakes when he was young... unlike Clinton and other elite dims... Weiner... Weissman... etc

Forum List

Back