Hannity accused of sexual harrassment!!

Sean Hannity Accused of Sexually Harassing Fox News Contributor

If there is a post already started about this, pleased delete. So why am I not surprised and about his Freedom Concerts money not going to where he said, first I heard about that.

I know all wealthy men and powerful men get accused of all kinds of stuff just to dish out money, but sometimes its true.

Yeah.....you are a day late, a dollar short and a nut....

This Woman Accused Hannity Of Sexual Harassment. Within 48 Hours, She Changed Her Tune.

Hannity immediately fired back:

LET ME BE CLEAR THE COMMENTS ABOUT ME ON A RADIO SHOW THIS WEEK by this individual ARE 100 percent false and a complete fabrication. This individual is a serial harasser who has been lying about me for well over a decade. The individual has a history of making provably false statements against me in an effort to slander, smear and besmirch my reputation. The individual has not just slandered me over the years but many people who this individual disagrees with. This individual desperately seeks attention by any means necessary, including making unfounded personal attacks and using indefensible and outrageous political rhetoric.

Within 24 hours of these news reports breaking, Schlussel walked back her accusations. She said, “I would never accuse him of [sexual harassment]. Sexual harassment has a special meaning under the law, and I would never accuse him of that….I never thought I was sexually harassed by Sean Hannity. I thought he was was weird and creepy and not someone I liked.” She threatened to countersue Hannity for defamation based on him calling her a “serial harasser.”

It’s no shock to see Schlussel back off. Hannity has no reputation for this sort of behavior. In fact, whatever our political disagreements, Sean is not only a generous person and a loyal friend, he’s also known in the industry for his respect toward women.

He has acted as a career father figure for one of my close friends, Elisha Krauss, whom he trained as a producer on his radio show and who went on to co-host a morning show with me in Los Angeles. He’s unfailingly gracious.

In other words, this accusation simply wasn’t credible.

It wasn’t credible for two other reasons beyond Hannity’s well-earned reputation: Schlussel has a history of making bizarre accusations, and there are no other parallel accusations.

Unlike with Roger Ailes and Bill O’Reilly and Donald Trump, who were hit with a tsunami of allegations regarding sexual harassment, this was the lone example of anybody targeting Hannity. There have been no follow-ups. Yet the media jumped on the story with alacrity anyway.

If there is a post already started about this, pleased delete. So why am I not surprised and about his Freedom Concerts money not going to where he said, first I heard about that.

I know all wealthy men and powerful men get accused of all kinds of stuff just to dish out money, but sometimes its true.
A witch Hunt by a lying hag. O'Reilly got the same treatment, political witch Hunt.

Accusations don't need to be credible. They just need to be made. There are paid bimbos ready to make the claim that Hannity sexually harassed them in 1982 in an empty hallway. They will make each other credible.

A witch Hunt by a lying hag. O'Reilly got the same treatment, political witch Hunt.

Did you see that woman that said O'Reilly leered at her behind her back? Fat, black and ugly. To get someone to look at her would take her snagging a Jerry Springer reject.

So where are the consequences for the false allegations? Hire a team of experienced lawyers and seek justice. If someone has a legitimate crime committed against them that is one thing, false allegations need to be made an example of however.

I find this one hard to believe....but with the FOX misogynist atmosphere.....anything could be possible.

For O'Reilly it was rampant.

For Hannity it is just beginning.

The best thing is not to talk to women at work at all.

I find this one hard to believe....but with the FOX misogynist atmosphere.....anything could be possible.
That would be my early read on this as well.

We'll need to wait and see if the Murdock's grow the balls to fight these allegations or if they just do another pay-off.

Most firms don't have the balls.

So where are the consequences for the false allegations? Hire a team of experienced lawyers and seek justice. If someone has a legitimate crime committed against them that is one thing, false allegations need to be made an example of however.
Something like that.

As Trump said, as long as you fight, you can get away with crotch grabbing.

:D

Hannity may be a blind partisan/water carrier, but I don't believe for a hot second he sexually harassed anyone.

Libtard lying bull all of it. But Bill the perv Clinton is your hero.

Hannity may be a blind partisan/water carrier, but I don't believe for a hot second he sexually harassed anyone.
Neither do I. He doesn't come off that way, he didn't come from academia like O'Reilly. He probably appreciates his position more than most talking heads.

Did you see that woman that said O'Reilly leered at her behind her back? Fat, black and ugly. To get someone to look at her would take her snagging a Jerry Springer reject.

Like Maher said, so hard to believe that Fox hired a black.

I don't know, he sure has the hots for Trump.

Forum List

Back