Haiti in Crisis

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Haiti is in terrible shape, worse than before because they have no President and the gangs are now more powerful than the police, who they are now targeting and killing. People are in dire poverty, and fuel has always been one of the most powerful black market items, extreme shortages. There is NO effective government whatsoever in office. The U.N. should be intervening here to bring stability. Almost no reporting on this.

Haiti is in terrible shape, worse than before because they have no President and the gangs are now more powerful than the police, who they are now targeting and killing. People are in dire poverty, and fuel has always been one of the most powerful black market items, extreme shortages. There is NO effective government whatsoever in office. The U.N. should be intervening here to bring stability. Almost no reporting on this.

Make the Clintons give back the millions (billions?) they stole from them.

It was billions.

Last edited:
The UN is there to collect our money and pass it around. They solve nothing.
Biden just agreed to send Haiti a bunch more of our money cause the last millions were so productive...
images

Didn't Biden pass an EO that mandates the USA take in like 30 million Haitians every year from now on?

My hero!!

Go Joe !
Oh, they're coming across the border illegally. Haitians are literally "sailing" to Mexico-ish then coming over the southern border illegally.

Last edited:
There was a time a little over a year ago that someone could meet up with local handler (for lack of a better term) and his "handler" here shows a good man trying to bring the truth out about Haiti. But now? No way is he going to Haiti. No one is going there. A complete societal breakdown.

Better call Hillary in for help! Weren't the Clintons busy with their Clinton Foundation and Clinton Global Initiative supposed to help things there?

OH YEAH: 1% of the millions she collected went to the Haitians and the other 99% went for "administrative costs."

That's a democrat for you.

I notice OP ran away like a scalded dog. The Clintons are why Haiti is in such bad a shape. They looted the entire country's wealth for themselves...personally. Billions of dollars.

They didn't do that to the Dominican Republic, though. ;)

Last edited:
Yep, they are in a perpetual state of "crisis".....A national average IQ of 67 will do that.
Students originally from Haiti have been some of the smartest, hardest working, most polite, most religious, and most family oriented students that I have ever worked with and I have worked with a lot of students from every corner of the world. Don’t judge everybody by the worst of anything.

I doubt anyone wants to live like that except maybe the criminals.
I have come to realize that the blacks actually DO like the crime: they want to be able to kill and rob at will and not have to obey rules. That's really what we see when they come up against rules at McDonalds restaurants or airports, etc. --- furious hitting tantrums, wanting their way no matter what, violence is fine with them.

I think it's a mistake not to look at the plain reality of the situation. If they didn't want violence and crime, they wouldn't do so much of it.

Forum List

Back