Growing Arab Support For Israel

You may not like Jews, but don't be a kuffar.
It's the Zionists that I have a problem with.

Not the Jews per se. ... :cool:

Yes I'm sure You think this bs sounds original...lies somewhere between "religion of peace" and "Sharia is the last thing to save America".

That what I was saying about the average intelligence of the Arab masses, You don't even imagine that people might know Arabic or how idiotic the whole situation actually looks. But hey, I already said it, with guys like You Israel needs no foreign relations policy, people just look at the ridiculousness of the attempts to annihilate a tiny country, which also happens to be the leading nation in the whole region, a region that is desperately in need of progress and development.

Last edited:
Syrian Opposition Activist Issam Zeitoun: The Arabs Should Ally with Israel, Iran Is More Dangerous (al Jazeerah)

You may not like Jews, but don't be a kuffar.
It's the Zionists that I have a problem with.

Not the Jews per se. ... :cool:

'Atta boy Suni. Me too. Leave it to those Zionists to make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & grant them their own Jew free land so the Pali's can thank Israel with rocket missile bases. Shame on those Zionists. When will they learn to treat the Palestinians like their own Arab brothers in surrounding Arab countries do? Don't you agree? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Thanks for this wonderful news.
I know Jewish Americans don't like giving arab countries anything with nukes and this guy just last October had a reporter murdered. I trust him as much as I do Kim Jung and Iran.

Interesting Republicans and Jews don't want Iran getting nuclear power but are they ok with Saudi Arabia? Not sure why when you look at the facts that's an evil dictator too. Today he's our dictator but that doesn't mean he always will be.

So is Trump making a classic mistake other presidents have made? Arming rogue nations and rogue regimes?

I bet if Obama gave Saudi Arabia nukes after the prince murdered a journalist conservatives would be outraged.

Still waiting to hear from some Jews on if they support giving Saudi Arabia nuclear capabilities.

Thanks for this wonderful news.

Senior White House officials pushed a project to share nuclear power technology with Saudi Arabia despite the objections of ethics and national security officials.

Lawmakers from both parties have expressed concerns that Saudi Arabia could develop nuclear weapons .

White House proposal to build dozens of nuclear reactors across the Middle Eastern kingdom.

It also comes as Trump son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner is developing a Middle East peace plan that could include economic proposals for Saudi Arabia.

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

So let me get this straight. You are against Israel having an alliance for peace with Saudi Arabia. Is that correct? Are you also against Israel Having an alliance for peace with Egypt & Jordan as well?

Lebanese-American Analyst : Palestinians Have Been Refusing Peace

Tom Harb, the Co-Chair of the American Mideast Coalition for Democracy, said in a March 7, 2019 interview on Al-Alam TV (Iran) that the Palestinians began with their refusals to peace with Israel with the 1947 Partition Plan, and he explained that Arab countries are starting to think about their own interest since the Palestinians haven't offered any solutions.

UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt Reject Text Opposing Normalization with Israel at Inter-Arab Forum

The United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt rejected on March 4 a clause in a statement by the Arab Inter-Parliamentary Union (APU), which called for a stop to normalization with Israel, laying bare a growing divide between Arab governments and individual parliamentarians in their approach to the Jewish State.

The speaker of the Kuwaiti National Assembly, Marzouq Al-Ghanim, had urged the group to include in its final statement at the 29th Conference of the APU, which kicked off on March 2 in the Jordanian capital Amman, a clause that rejects normalization between Israel and the Arab world.

Al-Ghanim slammed rapprochement with Israel as a “political taboo” and emphasized that Arab states must stand united against “our enemy [Israel)” in support of the Palestinians.

His demands, however, were rejected by the speaker of the Saudi Shura Council, Abdullah Al-Sheikh, who noted that, “Calls for stopping normalization with Israel is the authority of politicians not the parliamentarians,” stressing that this recommendation be deleted from the statement. Al-Sheik received support from representatives of the United Arab Emirates and Egypt, who all called on the APU not to include the clause in its final statement.

In recent months, several Arab states – including Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, and Oman – have developed closer ties with the Jewish State.

As part of the International Judo Federation’s Abu Dhabi Grand Slam in October, Israel’s culture and sports minister, Miri Regev, paid a historic visit to the United Arab Emirates, where, in a moving ceremony, Israel’s national anthem – Hatikvah – was played for the first time after the Israeli team took gold. The minister also toured the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi, where she signed the guest book in Hebrew.

Earlier in October, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu had embarked on a groundbreaking visit to Oman, where he met with Sultan Sayyid Qaboos bin Said al Said. Oman later called on the Arab world to recognize Israel’s right to exist and invited Israeli Transport Minister, Yisrael Katz, to the upcoming World Congress of the International Road Transport Union in Oman to discuss plans for a railway linking Israel to the Persian Gulf.

In May, Bahrain had officially supported Israel’s right to defend itself against Iranian aggression. In March, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman said in an interview with The Atlantic that, “I believe the Palestinians and the Israelis have the right to have their own land.”

Israel enjoys unprecedented cooperation with the Arab Muslim world in light of shared security interests and changing dynamics in the region, Joshua S. Block, CEO and President of The Israel Project, wrote in an op-ed for The Wall Street Journal in November. Block concluded, saying, “The rapprochement between Israel and the Arab world will change the region for the better.”

FeaturedImage_2019-03-13_111823_YouTube_APU_Flags.jpg

UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt Reject Text Opposing Normalization with Israel at Inter-Arab Forum

In honor the Jerusalem Day - Mohammad Sa'ud (Saudi Arabia)
sings "Shabechi Yerushalayim..." (Praise Jerusalem)

"Praise Jerusalem glorify HaShem your G-d Zion
For He strengthened the bars of your gates; He blessed your children within you..."

I suspect that more and more thoughtful young Arabs (especially those who have been students in the West) are beginning to appreciate the positive aspects of Israeli democracy as opposed to the oppressive regimes and depressed economies of most Arab nations.

Ahmad Al-Sarraf: “We must learn from Israel. Israel is committed to democracy while we refuse to even speak of it. Israel has given minorities rights that citizens in Arab countries do not even dream of. Freedom of worship exceeds any Arab or Islamic country.”
The day we failed to learn from it

The Saudi Princess shares an article that reads: "We love and respect our Jewish brothers with whom we have signed agreements and mutual cooperation"

No other than the Saudi Princess Reema Bandar Al-Sa'ud, the ambassador of the kingdom in Washington, shares the article published today on @Arabnews, in which among other things Sheikh al-'Isa says : "We love and respect our Jewish brothers with whom we have signed agreements and entered into mutual cooperation, away from problems of politics, our principle is not to interfere. "

Last edited:

Forum List

Back