Growing Arab Support For Israel

Delusional zionist propaganda at it's best. ..... :thup:
Seems a little dated huh? Now that the UAE and Bahrain peace deals went through without any real outrage in the Arab or Muslim streets. Kosovo signed a peace deal. Sudan and Oman are next. After Trump wins it will only be a matter of time before Saudi Arabia follows suit.
With each peace deal more and more pressure is put in the Palestinians to be reasonable.

Given the history of Arab 'diplomacy', it would a unique situation if the 'Peace' holds, the Egyptians being an exception to the rule at least for the number of years they've managed to not start a war. Viewing this current hugz n kissez festival as nothing but a temporary 'reality' caused by a current flaring up the ongoing Sunni-Shi'ite pissing contest, I personally doubt it lasts more than couple years at best, Islamist taqiyya being what it is and always will be. It would be great if I prove to be wrong, but I bet within months we find out the Wahhabist regimes have been paying the Pali thugs under the table the whole time. As soon as the balance is perceived to shift, probably Turkey doing something stupid re Greece and Russia, it will all go away without notice.

Whoever 'wins' anything from this deal will be based on the 'Greater Fool' Theory, not honest dealing.

Last edited:
Bahrain and Dubai are trying to expand their banking and finance industries to attract global deposits, competing with all the other money laundering havens. There is a reason Haliburton moved to Dubai, and it wasn't for the reasons they claimed publicly, it was because Dubai has no extradition treaties with the U.S. or most other countries; I say 'most' because they may have such treaties with a few other Arab countries in the region, I don't know for sure. They may not have any with anybody.

Seems a little dated huh? Now that the UAE and Bahrain peace deals went through without any real outrage in the Arab or Muslim streets. Kosovo signed a peace deal. Sudan and Oman are next. After Trump wins it will only be a matter of time before Saudi Arabia follows suit.
With each peace deal more and more pressure is put in the Palestinians to be reasonable.

Given the history of Arab 'diplomacy', it would a unique situation if the 'Peace' holds, the Egyptians being an exception to the rule at least for the number of years they've managed to not start a war. Viewing this current hugz n kissez festival as nothing but a temporary 'reality' caused by a current flaring up the ongoing Sunni-Shi'ite pissing contest, I personally doubt it lasts more than couple years at best, Islamist taqiyya being what it is and always will be. It would be great if I prove to be wrong, but I bet within months we find out the Wahhabist regimes have been paying the Pali thugs under the table the whole time. As soon as the balance is perceived to shift, probably Turkey doing something stupid re Greece and Russia, it will all go away without notice.

Whoever 'wins' anything from this deal will be based on the 'Greater Fool' Theory, not honest dealing.
Israel has not had an all outwar of annihilation by the combined Arab world since 1979. That is 4 decades.
The peace with Egypt and Jordan has held pretty well. The cold peace with Saudi Arabia has help pretty well also.
I am not saying there isn’t any threat, but for now it looks good.

Response by Trump haters to the deal (aid with pouty lips):
1. They were already friends so it doesn't count
2. It wasn't Trump's doing
3. What if the Palestinians riot over it (because they haven't been doing so for 70 years!).
4. * Spluttering sounds only*

Palestinians and Iran got a gift from Trump.

1600389529905.png

RE: Growing Arab Support For Israel
⁜→ Ropey, et al:

BLUF: Ye-esss... I'm not sure I know what that "Passive-Aggressive ..." means. But I'll play.

DSM-5 Guidebook said:
A major change from previous versions was the inclusion of a clinical significance criterion for almost half of all the categories, which

required that symptoms cause “clinically significant distress or impairment in social, occupational, or other important areas of functioning.” Several new disorders were introduced

DSM-5 Guidebook said:
(e.g., acute stress disorder, bipolar II disorder, Asperger’s disorder), and others were deleted or subsumed by other categories (e.g., cluttering, passive-aggressive personality disorder).
DSM-5 Guidebook said:
SOURCE: The Essential Companion to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Page xxii, Fifth Edition, American Psychiatric Publishing, A Division of American Psychiatric Association

Most Respectfully,
R
View attachment 389863
I seldom respond a second time to those who are Passive / Aggressive ... except with a taunt.

Expect what I except.
(COMMENT)

You'll have to teach me how to use that term (Passive-Aggressive). There was a time when I got beaten-up quite frequently or frowned on when I used terminology improperly. So --- I'll just assume → you mean that → you feel - I'm am feeling some degree of "anger" or "displeasure" → but masking it by exhibiting a politically correct front of pleasantry or a positive attitude.

I assure you, that I am not that cool. If I'm upset - you won't have to assume anything - it will be immediately obvious. Please don't mistake my good manners and politeness as a subterfuge. I was immersed, for a very long time, in a social environment where there was no substitute for behavior that is respectful and considerate of other people. Even when in disagreement.
SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

OK, I'll accept that since it's clearly coming from the soul and not the mind.

The passive act. You end your posts with "Most Respectfully" and that's a fine thing.

The aggressive act. You respond to a response over your 'respectful post' with a downvote.

That's a passive/aggressive event. One does not have to be self-aware of their passive/aggressive responses to be passive/aggressive. Most people are not self-aware at this level of internalization.

Response by Trump haters to the deal (aid with pouty lips):
1. They were already friends so it doesn't count
2. It wasn't Trump's doing
3. What if the Palestinians riot over it (because they haven't been doing so for 70 years!).
4. * Spluttering sounds only*

Palestinians and Iran got a gift from Trump.

View attachment 390002
I'm sure there is some sense in that somewhere that you'll elaborate on. :)

Israel has not had an all outwar of annihilation by the combined Arab world since 1979. That is 4 decades.
The peace with Egypt and Jordan has held pretty well. The cold peace with Saudi Arabia has help pretty well also.
I am not saying there isn’t any threat, but for now it looks good.

Mostly due to American bribes all around. I hope it does work out as you think it will, but the history and politics don't look good for it. We don't even know if the current Saudi 'Reform' Prince in charge will last out the year yet.

The peace with Egypt and Jordan has held pretty well.
Only because the U.S. gives their governments large amounts of money and weapons if they promise to play nice with Israel.
But their citizens have no love for the terrorist state of Israel. ... :cool:

Exactly. There is always a wide gap between what the upper classes want and the lower classes support, yet everyone pretends that it isn't important what 'the rabble' think, and not just in the ME but all over the world, and they're also always surprised to find out it does and numbers do matter.

The peace with Egypt and Jordan has held pretty well.
Only because the U.S. gives their governments large amounts of money and weapons if they promise to play nice with Israel.
But their citizens have no love for the terrorist state of Israel. ... :cool:
Very small amount actually... and your premise is very flawed; they give Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Pakistan and many other Muslims countries aid and they are still hostile to Israel and America did that matter.
Egypt and Jordan keep the peace because they want to keep the peace and it is in their best interest.

⁜→ GHook20, et al:

BLUF: Ye-esss... This is a very good observation.

Scale Economic Aid.jpg

GHook20 said:
Very small amount actually... and your premise is very flawed; they give Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Pakistan and many other Muslims countries aid and they are still hostile to Israel and America did that matter.
Egypt and Jordan keep the peace because they want to keep the peace and it is in their best interest.
(COMMENT)

The four adjacent Arab League countries receive the combined amount which is approximately equal to that given Israel. It is not a coincidence.

But as America backs away from its role as a quasi-world leader, the amount of aid given around the world will diminish. While it is possible to buy an ally for a few moments in crisis, an alliance that is based on financial aid is very unreliable.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ GHook20, et al:

GHook20 said:
GHook20 said:
Egypt and Jordan keep the peace because they want to keep the peace and it is in their best interest.​
(COMMENT)

The four adjacent Arab League countries receive the combined amount which is approximately equal to that given Israel. It is not a coincidence.

But as America backs away from its role as a quasi-world leader, the amount of aid given around the world will diminish. While it is possible to buy an ally for a few moments in crisis, an alliance that is based on financial aid is very unreliable.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
You do see counties on the list like Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Pakistan etc that her aid but are very hostile to Israel.
The premise is false. The aid to these countries is relatively small. It is not go leverage. Even the $3.5 bil, Israel GDP is less then 1% of their GDP. Israel fought back despite the anti Israel Obama regime.

⁜→ GHook20, et al:

BLUF: This is a valid observation. But your reasoning is not entirely correct.

You do see counties on the list like Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Pakistan etc that her aid but are very hostile to Israel.
The premise is false. The aid to these countries is relatively small. It is not go leverage. Even the $3.5 bil, Israel GDP is less then 1% of their GDP. Israel fought back despite the anti Israel Obama regime.
(COMMENT)

The percentage of GDP is not the determining factor to use when considering the authorization for aid. It is merely a yardstick.

In many cases, where US forces are involved with Internal Defense and Development (IDAD) schemes, as well as, training, advisory, and coordination roles, sometimes the aid is based more on what the US Forces Commander wants the foreign military and intelligence activities to have. It is to bring the foreign military and intelligence activities up to the level to where they can coordinate fires, direct incoming air support, and establish a defendable forward edge of the battle area. It is equally important for foreign military and intelligence activities to minimize their footprint by using that which will limited the probability of detection or the probability of intercept. In some cases, the aid is to perform critical maintenance in order to maximize the life of what they do have.

Many times a portion of the aid is about an incentive distribution program and providing local village support that makes a difference in the life of the indigenous population. In the case of the Muslim perimeter nations of Israel, the aid is more complex having to do with major weapon system parity. In other cases where parity was perceived to have failed, there was a reduction in foreign military aid due to a lack of the need for cooperation. In the case of Egypt, there was a discouraging lull in the US-Egyptian relations and a very new threat to Israel because the US would not sell Eagle (F-15) or the new Lightning (F-35). Egypt decided to go with the Russian Flanker-E (SU-35).

In some cases, the aid to foreign military and intelligence activities
(or the lack of aid) is simply a bribe for the right of passage or right of surveillance (bribery on the high executive level).

In point of fact, all the reasoning for increases or decreases in aid to foreign military and intelligence activities mentioned (supra) have a part to play in all the countries you mentioned.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

kuwait-prediction.jpg

⁜→ GHook20, et al:

GHook20 said:
GHook20 said:
Egypt and Jordan keep the peace because they want to keep the peace and it is in their best interest.​
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Fear is a much better deterrent re the ME regimes, as I've said before; 2nd is money and other tangibles, but diplomacy alone never does work with homocidal ideologues. Jordan maintains 'peace' because of first hand experiences of its own re how reliable its Muslim neighbors are on a battlefield, and sees that peace with Israel is its only chance for survival. There is no other reason for its long term peace with Israel. Jordan's fellow Arabs wouls just as soon carve Jordan up as Israel when the opportunity arises. Fear of Israel's response is what keeps the King alive in Jordan, too..

Last edited:
Arab-Muslim Zionist: Sheikh Abdul Hadi Palazzi
The guy is a joke in the Islamic world. ...

He is a Sufi muslim that basically has no following, except the zionist jews. ...

I like it when You're desperate :lol: :lol:
"Those are only Zionist Jews"... :cuckoo:

Views on radical Islam[edit]
In Palazzi's view, Islam has been "hijacked" by the Salafist movement in Saudi Arabia, a "radical" reformist movement which denies the moderate understanding of the Qur'an and has taken control of Mecca and Medina. He says that oil money made a primitive and violent culture powerful on a global scale. And now, "they are reshaping Islam in accordance with their political issues." [8]
Abdul Hadi Palazzi - Wikipedia
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince reportedly said Palestinians should accept peace or 'shut up and stop complaining'

Mohammed-bin-Salman.jpg

• The Crown Prince offered harsh criticism of Palestine to leaders of several Jewish organizations and said Saudi Arabia has more "urgent and important" issues to deal with.
  • Saudi Arabia has historically played a central role in Middle East peace talks, but recent comments point to the Kingdom growing tired of mediating between Palestine and Israel.

"In the last several decades the Palestinian leadership has missed one opportunity after the other and rejected all the peace proposals it was given," the crown prince said according to a wire sent by the Israeli consulate in New York to Israel's foreign ministry in Jerusalem which summarized the meeting, as well as information from several US and Israeli diplomats with knowledge of the meeting.

"It is about time the Palestinians take the proposals and agree to come to the negotiations table or shut up and stop complaining."

Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince reportedly said Palestinians should accept peace or 'shut up and stop complaining'
Is that the same prince who forced some american **** to suck his dick?
Israel is the biggest exporter in oppression. Of course oppressive regimes will suck up to Israel.

Last edited:
Arab-Muslim Zionist: Sheikh Abdul Hadi Palazzi
The guy is a joke in the Islamic world. ...

He is a Sufi muslim that basically has no following, except the zionist jews. ...

I like it when You're desperate :lol: :lol:
"Those are only Zionist Jews"... :cuckoo:

Views on radical Islam[edit]
In Palazzi's view, Islam has been "hijacked" by the Salafist movement in Saudi Arabia, a "radical" reformist movement which denies the moderate understanding of the Qur'an and has taken control of Mecca and Medina. He says that oil money made a primitive and violent culture powerful on a global scale. And now, "they are reshaping Islam in accordance with their political issues." [8]
Abdul Hadi Palazzi - Wikipedia
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mohammed-bin-Salman.jpg

• The Crown Prince offered harsh criticism of Palestine to leaders of several Jewish organizations and said Saudi Arabia has more "urgent and important" issues to deal with.
  • Saudi Arabia has historically played a central role in Middle East peace talks, but recent comments point to the Kingdom growing tired of mediating between Palestine and Israel.

"In the last several decades the Palestinian leadership has missed one opportunity after the other and rejected all the peace proposals it was given," the crown prince said according to a wire sent by the Israeli consulate in New York to Israel's foreign ministry in Jerusalem which summarized the meeting, as well as information from several US and Israeli diplomats with knowledge of the meeting.

"It is about time the Palestinians take the proposals and agree to come to the negotiations table or shut up and stop complaining."

Is that the same prince who forced some american **** to suck his dick?
Israel is the biggest exporter in oppression. Of course oppressive regimes will suck up to Israel.
So lets see now. Are you actually against all the Arab countries joining with Israel for a Middle East peace?

you're such a dickface you can't contain yourself ?
No need to be rude. .... :eusa_naughty:

If you want to believe in the so called holocaust. That's your prerogative, and I don't hold it against you.

So why can't you extend the same courtesy to me? .... :dunno:

haha, Sunni is still Sunni; Please keep up the denial...

as long as you still vote for Trump, you at least are doing one thing right...
you're such a dickface you can't contain yourself ?
No need to be rude. .... :eusa_naughty:

If you want to believe in the so called holocaust. That's your prerogative, and I don't hold it against you.

So why can't you extend the same courtesy to me? .... :dunno:
Good way to put it... I will applaud you for they even if denying the Holocaust is a very vile belief

Forum List

Back