Greta Thunberg...'Empty words' by Dagger

Attacking a child

How Conservative of you

Attacking a child

How Conservative of you
Do you prefer she just be patted politely on her head and told to go away because adults are talking? How seriously do you buy into the idea that you can criticism proof your idea as long as you have a child present it? Her handlers should be ashamed of what they've done.

Attacking a child

How Conservative of you

Does the name Nick Sandmann ring a bell, hypocrite? Unlike Greta, however, he was thrust unwillingly into the spotlight by the mainstream media you worship rather than choosing to be a publicity hound quite intentionally in conjunction with it.
The spoiled child who harassed an elderly man ?

Attacking a child

How Conservative of you

Does the name Nick Sandmann ring a bell, hypocrite? Unlike Greta, however, he was thrust unwillingly into the spotlight by the mainstream media you worship rather than choosing to be a publicity hound quite intentionally in conjunction with it.

Mmm, you want me to come and beat a drum in your face?

Attacking a child

How Conservative of you

I would step aside for someone banging a drum
So would most people raised with any manners

Attacking a child

How Conservative of you

Most people raised with manners, would recognize that banging a drum in someone's face is a form of intimidation and incredibly rude.

Attacking a child

How Conservative of you

Most people raised with manners, would recognize that banging a drum in someone's face is a form of intimidation and incredibly rude.
One must at least consider the possibility that rightwinger was raised in a barn.

Forum List

Back