Grenell will be acting DNI

Trump also thanked outgoing acting director Joseph Maguire "for the wonderful job he has done, and we look forward to working with him closely, perhaps in another capacity within the Administration!"
News of the pick, which was first reported by the New York Times, comes as Trump faces a March 11 deadline to nominate a new director of national intelligence or name a new acting spy chief as federal law prevents Maguire from serving beyond that date.

Grenell will retain his ambassadorship to Germany while he is acting DNI, according to a senior administration official.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
150 Shares

I'm sure Pence hated swearing in Grenfell.
---------------------------------------------------
Maguire had to go since he spoke to the House on the Russian interference once again in the upcoming election.
Maguire's major mistake: telling truth to (corrupt) Power?
Warnings of Russian interference in 2020 election infuriate Trump

"Washington (CNN)The intelligence community's top election security official delivered a briefing to lawmakers last week warning them that the intelligence community believes Russia is already taking steps to interfere in the 2020 election with the goal of helping President Donald Trump win, three sources familiar with the matter tell CNN."

Russia is looking to help Trump win in 2020, election security official told lawmakers - CNNPolitics

They say how Russia "intends" to interfere in the 2020 election but don't provide any examples or details.
I'm still calling bullshit on the deep state intel agencies until they can provide examples how any votes could be affected.
I know the gullible leftists on this USMB would all change their votes to Trump when they see Russian propaganda.
So you were in the briefing.

I'm saying the briefing was bullshit unless they tell us the details of what Russia intends to do and provides examples. All the intel agencies said was the same bullshit of 2016 where they couldn't show that any votes were affected.
Tell me that you and the other democrats on the USMB would vote for Trump if you saw any Russian propaganda. That's how gullible you are, correct? That's why I call bullshit, until I see something serious.

Acting DNI means no senate confirmation hearing. No Kavanaugh type character assassination. Trump may never make a permanent appointment again as he outsmarts and outfoxes the enemy democrats.

Yes that is why so many of tramps admin are not vetted by the senate. Kavanaugh deserved what he got.

He got appointed to the Supreme Court, despite the smear attempt.

I'm waiting for RBG (87) to retire and Amy Coney Barrett to be nominated to fill her seat. Amy - Barrett | The Law School | University of Notre Dame

Then Stephen Breyer (81) to retire and his seat to be filled by a young conservative justice. Stephen Breyer - Wikipedia

Finally, Clarance Thomas (72) to retire during Trump's term just to poke the dems for their crap. Stephen Breyer - Wikipedia

I'd wager that one of those seats might be filled by
Judge Jennifer Walker Elrod, who sits on the 5th Circuit (GWB appointee in 2007). She's young, smart as a whip, and she's an incredibly shrewd jurist. She was recognized as the Appellate Judge of the Year in 2017. Most recently, she made news as one of the 5th Circuit panel members that struck down Obamacare in the decision that was issued late last year. I had the pleasure of appearing before that same 5th Circuit panel for oral argument in one of my cases the day after the Obamacare oral argument, and I cannot express enough how impressive Judge Elrod was. I'm sure she's on the short list.

I hope you're right. It wouldn't hurt to send a letter of recommendation for her. She is impressive.
Jennifer Walker Elrod - Wikipedia
220px-Judge_Jennifer_Walker_Elrod.jpg

Trump also thanked outgoing acting director Joseph Maguire "for the wonderful job he has done, and we look forward to working with him closely, perhaps in another capacity within the Administration!"
News of the pick, which was first reported by the New York Times, comes as Trump faces a March 11 deadline to nominate a new director of national intelligence or name a new acting spy chief as federal law prevents Maguire from serving beyond that date.

Grenell will retain his ambassadorship to Germany while he is acting DNI, according to a senior administration official.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
150 Shares

Maguire had to go since he spoke to the House on the Russian interference once again in the upcoming election.

"Washington (CNN)The intelligence community's top election security official delivered a briefing to lawmakers last week warning them that the intelligence community believes Russia is already taking steps to interfere in the 2020 election with the goal of helping President Donald Trump win, three sources familiar with the matter tell CNN."

Russia is looking to help Trump win in 2020, election security official told lawmakers - CNNPolitics

They say how Russia "intends" to interfere in the 2020 election but don't provide any examples or details.
I'm still calling bullshit on the deep state intel agencies until they can provide examples how any votes could be affected.
I know the gullible leftists on this USMB would all change their votes to Trump when they see Russian propaganda.

I'm saying the briefing was bullshit unless they tell us the details of what Russia intends to do and provides examples. All the intel agencies said was the same bullshit of 2016 where they couldn't show that any votes were affected.
Tell me that you and the other democrats on the USMB would vote for Trump if you saw any Russian propaganda. That's how gullible you are, correct? That's why I call bullshit, until I see something serious.
So you are NOT disputing that Russia is going to interfer with the 2020 election. Thanks for clarifying your thoughts.

Acting DNI means no senate confirmation hearing. No Kavanaugh type character assassination. Trump may never make a permanent appointment again as he outsmarts and outfoxes the enemy democrats.

Yes that is why so many of tramps admin are not vetted by the senate. Kavanaugh deserved what he got.

I'm waiting for RBG (87) to retire and Amy Coney Barrett to be nominated to fill her seat. Amy - Barrett | The Law School | University of Notre Dame

Then Stephen Breyer (81) to retire and his seat to be filled by a young conservative justice. Stephen Breyer - Wikipedia

Finally, Clarance Thomas (72) to retire during Trump's term just to poke the dems for their crap. Stephen Breyer - Wikipedia

Judge Jennifer Walker Elrod, who sits on the 5th Circuit (GWB appointee in 2007). She's young, smart as a whip, and she's an incredibly shrewd jurist. She was recognized as the Appellate Judge of the Year in 2017. Most recently, she made news as one of the 5th Circuit panel members that struck down Obamacare in the decision that was issued late last year. I had the pleasure of appearing before that same 5th Circuit panel for oral argument in one of my cases the day after the Obamacare oral argument, and I cannot express enough how impressive Judge Elrod was. I'm sure she's on the short list.

I hope you're right. It wouldn't hurt to send a letter of recommendation for her. She is impressive.

She must not be considered a front runner yet, because here Wikipedia page doesn't have a section on Criticisms of her yet.

150 Shares

So you are NOT disputing that Russia is going to interfer with the 2020 election. Thanks for clarifying your thoughts.

They are going to try to influence this election, like they and other countries, even our allies have tried to influence past US elections.

You guys use the term interfere wrong, interfere implies active methods to impact the PROCESS of the election, tampering and such.

150 Shares

PJR2H5ETYNBIDBGQLSTCO2ERIE.jpg

This is proof. Russia cares more about America than democrats.

150 Shares

So you are NOT disputing that Russia is going to interfere with the 2020 election. Thanks for clarifying your thoughts.

Maybe if I number the points you might respond more coherently:
1. If Russia is interfering in our election I want examples so that we can see if the claim is credible. Otherwise its bullshit, like 2016, when no votes were affected.
2. The 2016 interference did not affect any votes, as proof, would any democrats on this USMB switch from Hillary to Trump after seeing the Russian FB ads? Didn't think so.
3. There is ALWAYS foreign interference in US elections. Remember when Ted Kennedy wanted Russian help to defeat Barry Goldwater? It would help if the intel agencies gave examples.

Foreign electoral intervention - Wikipedia

So you are NOT disputing that Russia is going to interfere with the 2020 election. Thanks for clarifying your thoughts.

1. If Russia is interfering in our election I want examples so that we can see if the claim is credible. Otherwise its bullshit, like 2016, when no votes were affected.
2. The 2016 interference did not affect any votes, as proof, would any democrats on this USMB switch from Hillary to Trump after seeing the Russian FB ads? Didn't think so.
3. There is ALWAYS foreign interference in US elections. Remember when Ted Kennedy wanted Russian help to defeat Barry Goldwater? It would help if the intel agencies gave examples.

No one can prove whether votes were affected. More importantly, Trump fired his intelligence director for saying TRUTHFULLY that Putin was going to try to intfere in 20. And it's not news. The Times quoted Wray back last summer saying Putin was going to use social media again. Putin loves Trump. Live with it.

No one can prove whether votes were affected. More importantly, Trump fired his intelligence director for saying TRUTHFULLY that Putin was going to try to interfere in 20. And it's not news. The Times quoted Wray back last summer saying Putin was going to use social media again. Putin loves Trump. Live with it.

Agreed, Russian interference is NOT news, so why even mention it unless you can provide proof and examples?
Do you think that Russia will be the only foreign country that will interfere in 2020?
Exactly right, Wray said last summer Putin was ALWAYS going to interfere in US elections, he's GRU, that's what they do, and it's "not news", as you said.
Its just a democrat talking point.

Acting DNI means no senate confirmation hearing. No Kavanaugh type character assassination. Trump may never make a permanent appointment again as he outsmarts and outfoxes the enemy democrsts.

Democrats should have little to no say in the running of the government. This is an ideal way of stopping Democrat dog and pony shows.
The only people that will work for Fat Donnie are useless unqualified hacks that are impossible to confirm. Your ideal way is f'n bullshit. Give this guy 90 days. Max.

150 Shares

Unlike progressives Pence can interact with people he disagrees with on politics and morality, and not feel the need to destroy them, insult them, or cancel them.

That is tolerance, unlike what progressives and SJW types want, which is unequivocal acceptance.
Pence is a total whack-job kiss-ass fool.

150 Shares

Unlike progressives Pence can interact with people he disagrees with on politics and morality, and not feel the need to destroy them, insult them, or cancel them.

That is tolerance, unlike what progressives and SJW types want, which is unequivocal acceptance.

Coming from a poster on this message board, that is comical.

150 Shares

Make some sense their Mutty.

150 Shares

You first, oxygen thief.

150 Shares

You first, oxygen thief.
Drinking already? Go change your diaper and go to bed.

You first, oxygen thief.
Drinking already? Go change your diaper and go to bed.

I never mix drinking with giving sad pathetic troll-twats like you the swatting you deserve.

Now go play in traffic.

She must not be considered a front runner yet, because here Wikipedia page doesn't have a section on Criticisms of her yet.

That is a sad truth, isn't it? lol. I thought she was very fair and very pleasant. The attorneys on both sides of our appeal agreed, and that group consists of liberals and conservatives. So there may not be a lot to criticize. She disagreed with me on some of our arguments (she was probably right) and for me on others (the most important one), and demonstrated a strong grasp of the facts and the law (very obscure law at that -- a matter of first impression in the 5th Circuit), and explained her rationale when asking questions, demonstrating that she had read the written briefs thoroughly. In other words, she made it easy to get through oral argument. I think she would be an objective jurist on the Supreme Court, adhering to the letter and spirit of the law, which is exactly what we need.

Last edited:

I may just do that.

No one can prove whether votes were affected. More importantly, Trump fired his intelligence director for saying TRUTHFULLY that Putin was going to try to interfere in 20. And it's not news. The Times quoted Wray back last summer saying Putin was going to use social media again. Putin loves Trump. Live with it.

Agreed, Russian interference is NOT news, so why even mention it unless you can provide proof and examples?
Do you think that Russia will be the only foreign country that will interfere in 2020?
Exactly right, Wray said last summer Putin was ALWAYS going to interfere in US elections, he's GRU, that's what they do, and it's "not news", as you said.
Its just a democrat talking point.
The report was to a Bipartisan House Committee. And none of us know what was reported. And that is the job of US intelligence. Trump sees this as personal threat.

I don't think any

Forum List

Back