Greece: new PM is atheist, to be sworn-in without clergy

I see that this thread has turned into a veritable love-fest.

:rofl:
Oh I'm v

Poignantly ironic too that in a topic about Greece, traditional ancestral home of "democracy" as well as the logical fathers Aristotle, Plato and Socrates -- a control freak would saunter in ordering people to "keep your mouth shut".

Can't make this place up.
OMG I am violation g your free speech lol. A bit melodramatic don't you think? It also funny you mention Socrates because he was executed for criticizing Athens.

I see that this thread has turned into a veritable love-fest.

:rofl:
Oh I'm v

Poignantly ironic too that in a topic about Greece, traditional ancestral home of "democracy" as well as the logical fathers Aristotle, Plato and Socrates -- a control freak would saunter in ordering people to "keep your mouth shut".

Can't make this place up.
OMG I am violation g your free speech lol. A bit melodramatic don't you think? It also funny you mention Socrates because he was executed for criticizing Athens.

Yes, I can imagine that that event turned you on.

Putin has control of Greece. He's outplayed Obama and the EU every step of the way

I love it when partisan hacks meet each other in the dark....

emot-munch.gif

Putin has control of Greece. He's outplayed Obama and the EU every step of the way
LOL. Who told you that Rush Limbaugh?

Wait for Obama to tell you its OK to think

Who do you think backed the Communist in Greece?
I would have to wait a long time if that is the case.

So Putin backed a Communist who supports sanctions against Russia?

What an intricate conspiracy!

EU wins Greek backing to extend Russia sanctions delays decision on new steps Reuters

What are some more conspiracies from that goofball Glenn Beck recently?

EU wins Greek backing to extend Russia sanctions delays decision on new steps Reuters

So, the Russians made further gains in the Ukraine and the EU got Greece to keep the status quo.

Sounds like a win for Russia

So, the Russians made further gains in the Ukraine and the EU got Greece to keep the status quo.

Good for Russia. But you claimed Greece is controlled by Russia. Now you say they keep the EU status quo. You are all over the place. You realize Syriza is funded by Soros, who funded the revolution in Ukraine and funds anti-government groups in Russia?

Good for Russia. But you claimed Greece is controlled by Russia. Now you say they keep the EU status quo. You are all over the place. You realize Syriza is funded by Soros, who funded the revolution in Ukraine and funds anti-government groups in Russia?

You Progs are hard of hearing and don't read the article you link to

You Progs are hard of hearing and don't read the article you link to
Lol tell me am again how I am a "progressive". Its gets funnier each time you say it.

Forum List

Back