Greatest Presidential Sayings

“When you are in any contest you should work as if there were—to the very last minute a chance to lose it.”
-Dwight Eisenhower

“… it is just wonderful to be back in Oregon, and over the last 15 months we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in fifty …. seven states? I think one left to go. One left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit but my staff would not justify it.”

PBO

"As long as our government is administered for the good of the people, and is regulated by their will; as long as it secures to us the rights of persons and of property, liberty of conscience & of the press, it will be worth defending."
-Andrew Jackson

It is time to remember that old wisdom our soldiers will never forget: that whether we are black or brown or white, we all bleed the same red blood of patriots, we all enjoy the same glorious freedoms, and we all salute the same great American Flag. Donald Trump
Read more at Donald Trump Quotes What a crock of crap

Anyone here listen to quotes of Trump?? I can only say he's achieved bringing a new low to the American Presidency

And I thought we couldn't get lower I was dead wrong

Forum List

Back