Great news!!! No one died in Benghazi!! Hillary: "We didn't lose a single person in Libya."

And the hits just keep on coming.

Is Hillary losing her mind?

Hillary Clinton's attempt at attacking Bernie Sanders' record on health care just backfired in a spectacular and hilarious way.

At a campaign event in St. Louis on Saturday, Clinton accused Sanders of being absent in her fight for health care reform in the 1990s.

"We're going to pull together and stand up against those powerful forces,” Clinton said. "And I always get a little chuckle when I hear my opponent talking about doing it. Well, I don't know where he was when I was trying to get health care in '93 and '94, standing up against the insurance companies, standing up against the drug companies."

The Sanders campaign was quick to point out exactly where he was during Clinton's health care fight: literally standing right behind her.

Hillarycare sanders.png

And then the Nancy Reagan mis-remembering.

Is their a pattern forming here?

I cant stand cankles, but I like to stick to actual shit.
She was referring to Gaddafi. NOT what happened in Benghazi

And the hits just keep on coming.

Is Hillary losing her mind?

Hillary Clinton's attempt at attacking Bernie Sanders' record on health care just backfired in a spectacular and hilarious way.

At a campaign event in St. Louis on Saturday, Clinton accused Sanders of being absent in her fight for health care reform in the 1990s.

"We're going to pull together and stand up against those powerful forces,” Clinton said. "And I always get a little chuckle when I hear my opponent talking about doing it. Well, I don't know where he was when I was trying to get health care in '93 and '94, standing up against the insurance companies, standing up against the drug companies."

The Sanders campaign was quick to point out exactly where he was during Clinton's health care fight: literally standing right behind her.

View attachment 67405
And then the Nancy Reagan mis-remembering.

Is their a pattern forming here?

I don't have anything for that one lol

And she may well have been. Unfortunately for her, however, to the vast majority of voters, Libya MEANS Benghazi, and her statement inevitably reminded everyone once again of the ongoing mess she stepped in. Basically, she was politically tone deaf to remind everyone of her scandal.

And she may well have been. Unfortunately for her, however, to the vast majority of voters, Libya MEANS Benghazi, and her statement inevitably reminded everyone once again of the ongoing mess she stepped in. Basically, she was politically tone deaf to remind everyone of her scandal.
Then they need to try thinking. Or at least actually watch the video..

But she has a slight problem there....

Gaddafi was killed on Oct 20, 2011....

And the fact that Libya descended into chaos after his death had a direct bearing on the Benghazi attack on Sept 12, 2012 being possible....

So, yes, Hillary's actions against Gaddafi had a DIRECT BEARING on those deaths....

Last edited:
Well if she's referring to her wonderful work in getting rid of Gaddafi.......oops.....Libya has now become a primary ISIS training ground due to the power vacuum she created.

However you look at it, Hillary made a mistake with that statement.

Forum List

Back