Grab The Popcorn, Folks...The Left Is Imploding

OffensivelyOpenMinded

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Where I Is
"Last week I discussed our present state of “peak topsy-turvy.” It was a frustrating climb, but the reward at the top is we get to watch the “inmates who took over the journalistic asylum” destroy themselves.

After months of telling us we’re violent and violence isn’t the answer, we learn they think violence is okay as long as they’re the ones doling it out. Beta-faced Vox editor Emmett Resnin was just suspended for a week (with pay) after advocating violence against Trump supporters. HuffPo’s Jesse Benn agreed with Resnin, exclaiming, “Sorry Liberals, A Violent Response To Trump Is As Logical As Any.” I’d be stunned if either of them has ever been in a fight. The Killer Mike contingent of the Bernie Bros, however, is much more likely to “throw down,” and so they did when confronted with Trump supporters at a rally last week. Only they weren’t Trump supporters. They were fellow Bernie Bros. The bloodied but unbowed boobs then chanted, “Bernie! Bernie! Bernie!” while hoping nobody caught the incident on camera. We did.

“We’re going to leave you to your own devices because it’s fun watching you fail.”
You may be confused by this behavior because it’s conservatives who are the stupid rednecks getting everything wrong. Liberals are the calm, rational ones. Turns out they got it backwards. As the most “epic correction” of the century goes, “the manuscript was exactly reversed.” That’s right, the paramount study on what side is nuts, “Correlation not causation: the relationship between personality traits and political ideologies,” is completely topsy-turvy. “Thus,” the retraction states, “where we indicated that higher scores…reflect a more conservative response, they actually reflect a more liberal response.” This is exactly what I was screaming last week when I said we need to put all of modern society in a Word doc and go: edit, find, replace all.

The transocalypse is an even better confluence of cuckoldry to watch collapse. ACLU director Maya Dillard Smith helped push the cognitive dissonance that gender is a social construct and if a giant man with a deep voice says he’s a woman, he is. If said woman wants to use the ladies’, only a fool would stand in her way, right? It sounds reasonable on paper, until a couple of weeks ago when Dillard Smith’s daughters were stuck with two bosom buddies who were so clearly male, it left the ACLU director with a huge pile of “questions for which [she], like many parents, was ill-prepared to answer.” She quit and the bully from The Simpsons went, “Ha-ha.”

Bathrooms are fun, but you can’t eat popcorn in the loo. Sports is the ultimate entertainment and nowhere is the myth of equality more evident than when it’s slapped in the face by the meritocracy of athleticism. George Costanza would like to play in the NBA and it seems mean to say no, but Jewish actors playing neurotic Mexicans can’t jump, “Sorry, liberals.” Trans sports isn’t about a new kind of woman competing in women’s sports. It’s about men competing in women’s sports. Guess what happens when you do that. The women get obliterated. One of the more intense examples of this happened exactly a year ago when a dude with tits who calls himself Fallon Fox pounded Tamikka Brents so hard she was knocked unconscious. “I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life,” Brents complained afterward. Once again, the people insisting men are women and women are men are left with blood on their hands.".Grab the Popcorn, the Left Is Imploding "

LOL. And the GOP is in such good shape. There presumptive candidate just told the GOP to shut up, and he would do it alone, he didn't need them, they were unneeded. LOL

"Last week I discussed our present state of “peak topsy-turvy.” It was a frustrating climb, but the reward at the top is we get to watch the “inmates who took over the journalistic asylum” destroy themselves.

After months of telling us we’re violent and violence isn’t the answer, we learn they think violence is okay as long as they’re the ones doling it out. Beta-faced Vox editor Emmett Resnin was just suspended for a week (with pay) after advocating violence against Trump supporters. HuffPo’s Jesse Benn agreed with Resnin, exclaiming, “Sorry Liberals, A Violent Response To Trump Is As Logical As Any.” I’d be stunned if either of them has ever been in a fight. The Killer Mike contingent of the Bernie Bros, however, is much more likely to “throw down,” and so they did when confronted with Trump supporters at a rally last week. Only they weren’t Trump supporters. They were fellow Bernie Bros. The bloodied but unbowed boobs then chanted, “Bernie! Bernie! Bernie!” while hoping nobody caught the incident on camera. We did.

“We’re going to leave you to your own devices because it’s fun watching you fail.”
You may be confused by this behavior because it’s conservatives who are the stupid rednecks getting everything wrong. Liberals are the calm, rational ones. Turns out they got it backwards. As the most “epic correction” of the century goes, “the manuscript was exactly reversed.” That’s right, the paramount study on what side is nuts, “Correlation not causation: the relationship between personality traits and political ideologies,” is completely topsy-turvy. “Thus,” the retraction states, “where we indicated that higher scores…reflect a more conservative response, they actually reflect a more liberal response.” This is exactly what I was screaming last week when I said we need to put all of modern society in a Word doc and go: edit, find, replace all.

The transocalypse is an even better confluence of cuckoldry to watch collapse. ACLU director Maya Dillard Smith helped push the cognitive dissonance that gender is a social construct and if a giant man with a deep voice says he’s a woman, he is. If said woman wants to use the ladies’, only a fool would stand in her way, right? It sounds reasonable on paper, until a couple of weeks ago when Dillard Smith’s daughters were stuck with two bosom buddies who were so clearly male, it left the ACLU director with a huge pile of “questions for which [she], like many parents, was ill-prepared to answer.” She quit and the bully from The Simpsons went, “Ha-ha.”

Bathrooms are fun, but you can’t eat popcorn in the loo. Sports is the ultimate entertainment and nowhere is the myth of equality more evident than when it’s slapped in the face by the meritocracy of athleticism. George Costanza would like to play in the NBA and it seems mean to say no, but Jewish actors playing neurotic Mexicans can’t jump, “Sorry, liberals.” Trans sports isn’t about a new kind of woman competing in women’s sports. It’s about men competing in women’s sports. Guess what happens when you do that. The women get obliterated. One of the more intense examples of this happened exactly a year ago when a dude with tits who calls himself Fallon Fox pounded Tamikka Brents so hard she was knocked unconscious. “I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life,” Brents complained afterward. Once again, the people insisting men are women and women are men are left with blood on their hands.".Grab the Popcorn, the Left Is Imploding "
oh au contraire mr bloated cracka goy , the white christer party is cannibalizing itself while you bible thumping crackas are dying off

• Banned
LOL. And the GOP is in such good shape. There presumptive candidate just told the GOP to shut up, and he would do it alone, he didn't need them, they were unneeded. LOL
Our implosion will be less painful. The left wingers have so many victim babies, they're eventually going to start fighting each other (its already started)to see who the Nanny State loves best. Its the fatal flaw in leftism that assures their failure every time.

If the GOP dies...the right still exists. The left.....ermmmm not so much.

• Banned

oh au contraire mr bloated cracka goy , the white christer party is cannibalizing itself while you bible thumping crackas are dying off
Shut up Jew.Trying to talk like a dindu? That's funny.

Hey stupid, its YOUR party that plans on putting radical coloreds/islamics and faggots in ONE room to all agree with two aging white dictators. Its going to be a riot in more ways then one.

• Banned
The right has never been a bobble head movement....the different factions have always had disagreements.... And we debate them all the time.

The left.....not so much.

The right has never been a bobble head movement....the different factions have always had disagreements.... And we debate them all the time.

The DNC convention will be the perfect place for islamics to kill everyone they hate.
Faggots
Negros
Pedophiles
Atheists
Liberals

I would think the DNC convention would be the super bowl of terrorists. And you add one more thing.
WORLD WIDE COVERAGE
Now that's terrorist bait.

The DNC convention will be the perfect place for islamics to kill everyone they hate.
Faggots
Negros
Pedophiles
Atheists
Liberals

I would think the DNC convention would be the super bowl of terrorists. And you add one more thing.
WORLD WIDE COVERAGE
Watch... When the time's right....the fags go first in the coalition. They haven't worn out their usefulness yet...but they will. Outside of political cows, what is a faggot good for?

Faggots
Negros
Pedophiles
Atheists
Liberals

WORLD WIDE COVERAGE
Watch... When the time's right....the fags go first in the coalition. They haven't worn out their usefulness yet...but they will. Outside of political cows, what is a faggot good for?
And they will use the ILLEGALS to shove the Negros back more.

The very first episode of Welcome Back Kotter demonstrates this dilemma. The episode is called The Great Debate and features James Woods as the debate team sponsor. The debate topic was whether humans are naturally aggressive. The sweathogs baited the debate team snobs into becoming violent.

The Leftists have no right to criticise anyone, they have the morals of the sewer.

They call people names and they support a degenerate agenda that thinks it's normal and great that men suck other mens dicks, men who let another man ram his dick into another mans rectum, men chopping their dicks off and becoming "women" and men with a penis peeing in female bathrooms is what DECENT SOCIETY WANTS?

They bad mouth Christians and yet defend and apologise for Islamic scum.

All the white male leftists be like: "Muh gurl baby daddy be black yo! I let him fuck on her all day, son! I'm a white oppressor... I need tuh let a brotha dig in my woman for slavery, brotha!"

Forum List

Back