Governor Haslam vetoes bill to make Bible official Tennessee state book

But would Donald Trump support such a bill?
UNILAD-donald-trump-bible6.jpg

I like him for the most part
Bill Haslam is a worthless piece of shit. The richest sitting governor in the nation, he has governed like a big gov't statist. I happen to agree with this one move but on every other issue he has failed to live up to his promises. He has especialy failed on 2A issues. I'll mention I am a TN resident.

• Banned
Bill Haslam is a worthless piece of shit. The richest sitting governor in the nation, he has governed like a big gov't statist. I happen to agree with this one move but on every other issue he has failed to live up to his promises. He has especialy failed on 2A issues. I'll mention I am a TN resident.

who are the best state senators and representatives from TN?!

I dont know anything about second amendment. What did he do?

Damn Rabbi... way to burst a bubble.. lol
IDK all the details but I got some insight into his past. Like RIGHT before the election.. SMH

Mark Green is outstanding. Kerry Roberts is good. People like Mae Beavers but I'm turned off from her. People like Bill Ketron. Judd Matheny. Susan Lynn is OK.
Most of the Republicans are establishment reps and worthless boot lickers. The Democrats are mostly irrelevant.

Damn Rabbi... way to burst a bubble.. lol
IDK all the details but I got some insight into his past. Like RIGHT before the election.. SMH
Yeah they just approved a budget that called for $30M for a project Haslam wanted for develoment but he won't give any details on it. Imagine that.

Mark Green is outstanding. Kerry Roberts is good. People like Mae Beavers but I'm turned off from her. People like Bill Ketron. Judd Matheny. Susan Lynn is OK.
Most of the Republicans are establishment reps and worthless boot lickers. The Democrats are mostly irrelevant.

thanks. followed on twitter. any folks with funny names?!

thanks. followed on twitter. any folks with funny names?!
Depends on what you call funny.
Rusty Crowe? Raumesh Akbari, Sheila Butt, Micah Van Huss, etc.

I'll mention I am a TN resident.

Born and bred no doubt!!
mocking.gif

Did you lose any guns?

I see a story like this then I look to see what year this is. Good lord these people are HELL BENT on dragging the world back to 1846.

The Governor better get his pen all oiled up, he's going to have to veto:

- Mir as the official state incense
- Lebanon Cedar as the official crucifying wood
- Square as the official shape of crucifying nails
- 3 as the official limit on the number of wise men in the state (this raises the current amount up from one)
- Ark as the official state designation for any boat over 15'
- Dinosaur as the official animal ridden by Thomas to the last supper (he was doubtful he'd arrive on time)
- 'judgement' as the official state motto

Is he going to rename Nashville to "Jerusalem ". ?

By the way, as a book , the bible is terrible !!! Talk about preachy !

I see a story like this then I look to see what year this is. Good lord these people are HELL BENT on dragging the world back to 1846.

The Governor better get his pen all oiled up, he's going to have to veto:

- Mir as the official state incense
- Lebanon Cedar as the official crucifying wood
- Square as the official shape of crucifying nails
- 3 as the official limit on the number of wise men in the state (this raises the current amount up from one)
- Ark as the official state designation for any boat over 15'
- Dinosaur as the official animal ridden by Thomas to the last supper (he was doubtful he'd arrive on time)
- 'judgement' as the official state motto
Fuck off, you stupid asshole. Go find something you know about. Dildoes or something.

Forum List

Back