GOP Senate Candidate Addressed Conference Hosted by Neo-Confederate Group

Mitt Romney had a fundraiser dinner sitting under two paintings by Hitler. Afterwards, he walked around in the "Garden of Tyrants" with life sized statues of Lenin, Stalin and Castro.

True story.

Link or your lying!

You need a link to prove he is lying? He posted.

That ain't the way it works dipshit! He made the statement and I don't believe it. He can prove it or it is BS.

No. Not at all.

Prince Harry dressed up like an SS Officer for a costume party. It's a COSTUME party. If it is a costume party with a theme, everyone dresses up for that theme. Not a thing wrong with it.

Do you think Lincoln was a marxist?

Lincoln was an evil tyrant. If he had not been assassinated he would have forcibly repatriated all American black people back to Africa.

Completely false.

Those who make that claim take Lincoln completely out of context.

A costume ball. Is that your complaint?

What's next jailing reenactors for dressing up like confederate soldiers?

so you don't care if a politician goes to a costume party for German Americans where everyone dresses like an SS officer?

Its a costume party, idiot ! If you dress up as a witch does that mean you believe in witchcraft and practice wicken?

damn, you libs need to grow up and stop acting like spoiled 6 year olds.

So your contention is that the League of the South, the Jones County Rosin Heels, and the Sons of Confederate Veterans are wholly non-political clubs composed of guys and gals who just like to play dressup and party??

It's pretty funny to see all the 'nuts in this thread trying desperately to distance themselves from groups that they fundamentally agree with.

It's pretty funny to see all the 'nuts in this thread trying desperately to distance themselves from groups that they fundamentally agree with.

I would say I'm surprised some defend them ... but then again I've come to just accept some posters here have barely veiled issues with minorities.

omg, the world is going to end

hang that bastard

from Mother frikken jones....lol

they really report on the Important stuff, don't they?

pfeeeesh

Last edited:

hang that bastard

pfeeeesh

It is called race baiting, and only the Democrats and liberal rags engage in it.

hang that bastard

pfeeeesh

It is called race baiting, and only the Democrats and liberal rags engage in it.

The left/Democrats have to keep the people riled up and divided in order to lay their agenda on this country

And Mother Jones following it's orders like good comrades...

they dig up anything they know the left will swallow hook, line and stinker

From the article

Chris McDaniel is taking the "GOP Civil War" to a new level. Two months ago, the tea party-backed Mississippi Senate candidate addressed a neo-Confederate conference and costume ball hosted by a group that promotes the work of present-day secessionists and contends the wrong side won the "war of southern independence." Other speakers at the event included a historian who believes Lincoln was a Marxist and Ryan Walters, a PhD candidate who worked on McDaniel's first political campaign and wrote recently that the "controversy" over President Barack Obama's birth certificate "hasn't really been solved."[/I

Loonies everyone.
Actually what has been resolved is that Obama's birth certificate has been found to be a 100% forgery in a 23 month investigation by an authoritative law enforcement agency called the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office. Also it has been concluded that Obama's selective service registration form was forged too. Those are facts.

Sounds like the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office needs to be investigated.

From the article

Chris McDaniel is taking the "GOP Civil War" to a new level. Two months ago, the tea party-backed Mississippi Senate candidate addressed a neo-Confederate conference and costume ball hosted by a group that promotes the work of present-day secessionists and contends the wrong side won the "war of southern independence." Other speakers at the event included a historian who believes Lincoln was a Marxist and Ryan Walters, a PhD candidate who worked on McDaniel's first political campaign and wrote recently that the "controversy" over President Barack Obama's birth certificate "hasn't really been solved."[/I

Loonies everyone.
Actually what has been resolved is that Obama's birth certificate has been found to be a 100% forgery in a 23 month investigation by an authoritative law enforcement agency called the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office. Also it has been concluded that Obama's selective service registration form was forged too. Those are facts.

Sounds like the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office needs to be investigated.

I figured Cochran was toast. I have to hope the state gop comes out to nut kick this jerk back to the hole he crawed from. We have a TPM governor who is an embarassment to anyone walking on two legs ... oh wait, he's not an evolution guy, but I figured a Haley Barbour guy would replace cochran next time around.

The point is NOT "can we do it" but "will the rest of America accept what it implies?"

No. buncha loonies.

hang that bastard

pfeeeesh

The left/Democrats have to keep the people riled up and divided in order to lay their agenda on this country

No digging was required considering that the whole thing happened right out in the open, which I suppose is an indication of how comfortable they truly are in their antiAmericanism.

I, for one, am grateful such people are doing us all the favor of distancing themselves from our first Republican president. I would not want someone to accidentally associate them with the real Grand Old Party.

I think this nutcase actually has a decent shot to unseat Cochran. If his TPM challanger were remotely mainstream in social views, I think the old guy would be toast.

This state is insane.
Not surprising
Mississippi is consistently ranked among poorest and least educated states in the nation.

Here are a few stats that may interest you.

High school or higher education

Miss 80% US 85%

Blacks in Miss vs US

Black 37.4% US 13%

Below Poverty level

21% Miss 14% US

I don't have the breakdown on white vs black education, but with 80% HS or better in the entire state, I would say the black folks are doing real good.

I read an article several years back that said that Mississippi had more black kids with two year Associate degrees than their poor economy could employ. They gave the credit for the state programs that led to that to a white segregationist, Gov. George Wallace.

Possibly the only thing he did right.

Sorry, not on topic and just rambling.

on edit: I sat down and remembered that my piss poor memory put Wallace in Mississippi and he was the Gov. of Alabama. never mind!

Sorry, Kentucky is 90% white and just as big a shithole as Mississippi and Alabama. It's not the blacks, it's the failed Republican's Conservative Confederate policies, clearly.

No digging was required considering that the whole thing happened right out in the open, which I suppose is an indication of how comfortable they truly are in their antiAmericanism.

Republicans are 90% white.

KKK Disbands Claiming GOP Has Co-opted All Of Their Ideas

Confederate conservatives think the KKK was the best thing they ever did when they ran the Democratic Party.

Laughing at the clowns here who think the SCV are a "neo confederate group". Are the Daughters of the American Revolution "neo revolutionaries"? Stupidity oozes from this thread.

Forum List

Back