GOP House member Inglis: Beck, Palin's 'demagoguery' endangering GOP's credibility

Steph, you are such a word ho here: you are laughable.

poor Jakey, you are a ugly hating attention WHORE.
very sad my dear, very sad life you must have.

I never, ever get angry, dear, while you meltdown from time to time. The point is that you have never offered a positive comment that shows you are a patriotic American. That's your tuff luck, honey.

LOL lol lol lol lol lol.

poor poor jake.

poor Jakey, you are a ugly hating attention WHORE.
very sad my dear, very sad life you must have.

I never, ever get angry, dear, while you meltdown from time to time. The point is that you have never offered a positive comment that shows you are a patriotic American. That's your tuff luck, honey.

LOL lol lol lol lol lol.

poor poor jake.

I have no trouble at all looking in the mirror knowing that I have served my country honorably and earned every bit of my retirement and disability pension in its service. If you have ever paid taxes, then thank you for contributing to my just retirement on your behalf.

I have no trouble knowing that deep inside you despise yourself, Steph: rightly so. Whereas WillowTree, reactionary as she is, has a decency and kindness that few here realize, you have none. You are a stain, a person without merit.

Last edited:

LOL lol lol lol lol lol.

poor poor jake.

I have no trouble at all looking in the mirror knowing that I have served my country honorably and earned every bit of my retirement and disability pension in its service. If you have ever paid taxes, then thank you for contributing to my just retirement on your behalf.

I have no trouble knowing that deep inside you despise yourself, Steph: rightly so. Whereas WillowTree, reactionary as she is, has a decency and kindness that few here realize, you have none. You are a stain, a person without merit.

hahahahahahahah,

poor poor sad little jakey

spew spew spew is all you do.

Last edited:
Taz, you don't get it, but that is not unusual for you. Because the GOP will not work with the Dems, Pelosi, who still controls the House including the Dem conservatives (all of whom will go along) and the Senate Dems, who will use reconciliation in the next term unlike it has ever been used before, is going to ram through legislation that FDR and LBJ would be proud of. Then the will campaign on it, saying the 23% of America who is Republican hates the 77% who is not, in 2012.

Do you bring a can of gas to a house fire when your friend needs water? You do not go along with something because the majority did it, especially when it wrong. The Republicans finally grew a pair.

Can you explain what you meant in this comment?

Then the will campaign on it, saying the 23% of America who is Republican hates the 77% who is not, in 2012.

Are you suggesting that only 23 percent of Americans are Republicans?

Having an R or D next to the name will never make an intelligent person vote for anyone? Only stupid people vote that way.

How can Glenn, who is not a Republican, nor a Republican spokesman hurt the credibility of the GOP unless of course he is exposing corruption in the GOP?

Wouldn't the logical decision be to end corruption, then you can't lose credibility.
Glenn Beck is one-more loudmouth, who's ca$hed-in on his gift-of-gab....and, has (merely) taken-out a Limbaugh-franchise, where "...most people are incredibly gullible, and he felt that the key to radio programming was to reach that crowd, and that it would be really, really easy. He thought he thought he could get anyone to believe anything he said, and the more outrageous is was, the more they would believe it."

Last edited:
What a fucking titty baby. So he's not comfortable with people shaking up the status quo and making things uncomfortable. Too fucking bad. I don't give a shit who says what, because I want ALL the voices heard.
.....And, the more distractions (like Beck) there are, the more excuses YOU have for not having taken any definitive-position on ANYTHING. :rolleyes:

There's nothing unique about this tactic. It's been used by Republican-congressmen, ever since Obama was elected.​

"If you can't impress 'em with brilliance, dazzle 'em with bullshit." - Anon

(....Especially when you have such a receptive-crowd.**)

** Lazy/ill-educated, and proud of it!!

6a0105349ca980970c01287560e661970c-800wi

Please don't presume that you can avoid reality or debate by pretending your opposition has no "Definitive positions". We all know that's a bunch of BS.

Taz, you don't get it, but that is not unusual for you. Because the GOP will not work with the Dems, Pelosi, who still controls the House including the Dem conservatives (all of whom will go along) and the Senate Dems, who will use reconciliation in the next term unlike it has ever been used before, is going to ram through legislation that FDR and LBJ would be proud of. Then the will campaign on it, saying the 23% of America who is Republican hates the 77% who is not, in 2012.

Do you bring a can of gas to a house fire when your friend needs water? You do not go along with something because the majority did it, especially when it wrong. The Republicans finally grew a pair.

Can you explain what you meant in this comment?

Then the will campaign on it, saying the 23% of America who is Republican hates the 77% who is not, in 2012.

Are you suggesting that only 23 percent of Americans are Republicans?

Having an R or D next to the name will never make an intelligent person vote for anyone? Only stupid people vote that way.

Thank you for admitting that party affiliation means little when it comes to voting. The only measures that counts are (1) holding your normal vote, and (2) getting as many of the other guy's vote and the independents.

That is why Bush won in 2004 handily and why Obama won in 2008. It is exactly why Obama's team will win in 2010, because probably no more than 45% will vote for your team.

Avatar4321, the GOP has no definitive positions nationally other than "no" and "I hate Obama". That won't fly in the elections this fall.

Oh boy, another one.:rolleyes:

Yeah, it doesn't take long for people to figure out what a total hack you are.

did you post this?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/immig...inst-az-law-brings-out-400-a.html#post2498436

but carry on calling others HACKS....lol

Sure did.

And I am very much in the right in that thread.

If defending my state against some jackass popping off his mouth makes me a hack in your eyes oh fucking well.

Any other edits you want to add to that post in another 20 minutes?

LOL, the gop has no positions other than NO and I hate the Obama.

you all know that saying, REPEAT A lie enough and?:cuckoo:

Yeah, it doesn't take long for people to figure out what a total hack you are.

did you post this?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/immig...inst-az-law-brings-out-400-a.html#post2498436

but carry on calling others HACKS....lol

Sure did.

If defending my state against some jackass popping off his mouth makes me a hack in your eyes oh fucking well.

nope, I'm done. proved my point.
MY NEW MOTTO.
attack me, I will start attacking back.
carry on.:lol:

Last edited:

Sure did.

MY NEW MOTTO.

The new motto is "Steph dishes it out but can't take it" K

Sure did.

MY NEW MOTTO.

The new motto is "Steph dishes it out but can't take it" K

sorry my dear, nobody "dishes" as much HATE as you do.
just a fact, jackey.
:lol::eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Sure did.

MY NEW MOTTO.

No, no, no ... it should be "attack me, I will start attacking back ... by editing the attacks into posts 20 minutes after I made them."

Sure did.

MY NEW MOTTO.

No, no, no ... it should be "attack me, I will start attacking back ... by editing the attacks into posts 20 minutes after I made them."

carry on.:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back