GoldenEye

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
OK, one more for my remaining fans, and this one's inspired by my love of the video-game GoldenEye (game-play link)!

====

Isaac was the master of deception. A graduate of Princeton University, he now lived ironically in Princeton, New Jersey. He managed a successful Indian women's saree store in New Jersey. He drove an Audi. He was dating an actress. He was planning a bank heist of diamonds. He was working alongside the CIA to track a serial-killer sent by the terrorist organization Cobra to kill cops. Isaac converted his Audi into a radio-communications nitro-boosted smoke-bomb equipped spy-car.

bond5.jpg

ISAAC: My beloved Eileen doesn't know I'm working for the government for this blood diamond heist linked to the terrorist.

bond2.jpg

Isaac recorded his training and plans on an audio cassette he played in his Audi as he prepared for his diamond heist in Princeton. His plan for the CIA was to lure in the serial-killer (code-name: Leatherface) into the bank while he was performing the heist itself to create a trapping net, while grabbing blood diamonds tied to a corrupt New York crimelord storing these South African gems in New Jersey. Isaac had the full plan laid out on tape, and he kept the tape hidden beneath the 5-disc CD-changer of his Audi.

bond6.jpg

Isaac walked into the First Bank in Princeton with a water-gun filled with corrosive acid. He'd already sent the notice to the Princeton Gazette, daring the Cobra terrorist-sentinel Leatherface to meet him at the bank on the day of his grand blood diamond heist. Isaac presented himself to the guard and the bank manager as the CIA agent 'Shadow' who's there to set a trap for the Cobra terrorist Leatherface. All the guard and manager had to do was allow Isaac/Shadow to grab the corrupt $2 million blood diamonds from safe-box #23 and swap them with fake diamonds while he waited for Leatherface to show up.

bond7.jpg

When Leatherface walked into the bank with his eerie mask and suit-and-tie on, Isaac/Shadow walked up to him in his strange head-gear himself and showed him the diamonds he procured from safe-box #23. He told Leatherface that the diamonds in his hands were fake and that the real diamonds were still in safe-box #23, and all Leatherface had to do was procure the real blood diamonds from the box and bring them to Isaac's Audi parked out front. Isaac waited for Leatherface, standing by his Audi.

bb12.jpg

LEATHERFACE: Alright, I have the diamond set you indicated from box 23.
ISAAC: Right, well, I still have the ones I showed you when you just walked into the First Bank.
LEATHERFACE: So, is it true that your set is fake and the set in my hands is real?
ISAAC: That's the game, my friend!
LEATHERFACE: I think you're tricking me; I think I have the real set in my hands.
ISAAC: Maybe you're right in your guess, and the ones I have are the fakes.
LEATHERFACE: How should we decide, my dastardly friend?
ISAAC: I suppose you'll have to trust me...since I lifted this set before you arrived.
LEATHERFACE: Aah, so some kind of stylish confidence contest --- since you're the thief!
ISAAC: I did all the work, my friend.
LEATHERFACE: Fine, I'll trust you and appraise my set in my own time.
ISAAC: If you discover I fooled you?
LEATHERFACE: Then you owe me half your diamonds.

bond11.jpg

Isaac/Shadow mailed 1/2 his diamonds to Leatherface and used the other half to refurbish his Indian saree store in Princeton, New Jersey! Meanwhile, the CIA could now use Leatherface's half of the blood diamonds from South Africa to track the terrorist. After all, the blood diamond highway had become a worldly thing of tracked terrorism-linked profiteerism, followed by pirates and barons. Leatherface wouldn't simply just dump them anywhere, and the CIA could track him, using Isaac's clever little confidence-dare. Meanwhile, Isaac's saree store continued to flourish.

bond4.jpg

I gave my darling Eileen a gorgeous gray saree as a gift to match my Audi. I drove us to Atlantic City, where we won $4K playing blackjack. I proposed to Eileen then and there. I realized my offbeat skillset had secured for us a special New Jersey sanctuary, away from the hell of blood diamond and terrorism diaries.

bond8.jpeg

EILEEN: I love Isaac ('Shadow'), but I hope he'll someday renounce his personal crafty life of gambling, piracy, and danger!

bond9.jpg

CIA: Isaac/Shadow was an invaluable asset to us, given his special predilection for daring Leatherface into a known track.

bond10.jpg

"Isaac and Eileen got married and had a son named Damian, and they played GoldenEye video-games together." (Shadow-Diary)

bond12.jpeg

Isaac purchased some handsome gray stained-glass for his new palace in Princeton for Eileen and Damian. He raised a happy family and retired comfortably. Isaac eventually won the Pulitzer Prize for his dramatic espionage novel The Best Duckling.

bond14.jpg

CIA: We're thrilled to report that Leatherface has been arrested and is currently serving as an informant for us in Syria.

bond13.jpg

The message of this story is, never underestimate the potency and threat of modern terrorism and espionage, for it can go to the heart of American social distress. God bless America.

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

Forum List

Back