Glenn Beck?

No, I agree with you.

Fox - right
MSNbc - left

The difference is, Fox lies. MSNBC calls them out on those lies.

They both ar partisan as hell, but Fox just lies.

No one can link me to a lie told by MSNBC....ever!

That is the difference.

You ignore it. Watch Glenns Thursday episode. You will see MSNBC reporters claiming there are white racists carrying shotguns protesting the President. They will even show you a picture of the guns on the mans side. Course they neglect to show the rest of the picture. Because if thy did that then you would see that their white gun toting racist is really a black man.

Sure they never lie.

Check it out on youtube.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abaj1EUBtOI&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Obama Civilian Security :Obamas New Shirts 2[/ame]

I hadn't seen that the guy in this clip was actually black! lol
But I thought they were all right wing radical racists?:confused:

No, I agree with you.

Fox - right
MSNbc - left

That is the difference.

You ignore it. Watch Glenns Thursday episode. You will see MSNBC reporters claiming there are white racists carrying shotguns protesting the President. They will even show you a picture of the guns on the mans side. Course they neglect to show the rest of the picture. Because if thy did that then you would see that their white gun toting racist is really a black man.

Sure they never lie.

Check it out on youtube.

That black man is a memeber of that church in Tempe who is run by that crazy, racist preacher. There is a thread about him in here. LET ME REPEAT THAT, THAT BLACK GUY IS A MEMBER OF THAT CHURCH RUN BY THAT NUT, RACIST GUY CALLING FOR THE DEATH OF OBAMA.

Try again.

Oh and watch Glenn beck? Are you out of your mind?

:cuckoo:

Just wow ... your lack of understanding of media is just astounding.

Blogs are not any different than newscasters, just many who blog don't look as good on camera, and every newscaster on TV has a blog as well.

No, I agree with you.

Fox - right
MSNbc - left

That is the difference.

Sure they never lie.

Check it out on youtube.

That black man is a memeber of that church in Tempe who is run by that crazy, racist preacher. There is a thread about him in here. LET ME REPEAT THAT, THAT BLACK GUY IS A MEMBER OF THAT CHURCH RUN BY THAT NUT, RACIST GUY CALLING FOR THE DEATH OF OBAMA.

Try again.

Oh and watch Glenn beck? Are you out of your mind?

:cuckoo:
hmmm you mean like that black racist preacher Obama attended for 20 years?

Which still makes them more credible than you.
Some things like lies, have to be captured by those who watch the media , MSNBC is not going to continue repeating the lie over and over, they come up with new ones.

super-blogger.jpg

"If you take what I say as gospel, you're an idiot."
-- Glen Beck, scolding his sheep, Link

Last edited:

Blogs are not any different than newscasters, just many who blog don't look as good on camera, and every newscaster on TV has a blog as well.

I can start a blog, say anything I want and call it "news" and you will believe me? Oh please.

Edit: You are kidding right? You really dont consider blogs credible do you? Seriously, do you?

Ok..then I started one that destroyed McCain/Palin.

Blogs are credible? Are you serious?

Run and hide indeed :lol: You guys are funny. Fox news is more credible than blogs...well, almost. :lol:

THESE ARE BLOGS! Are you serious?

Have you already forgotten Rathergate?

Blogs killed Dan Rather's career!

Run and hide, Zona, run and hide...

Run and hide indeed :lol: You guys are funny. Fox news is more credible than blogs...well, almost. :lol:
Little Green Footbals and the Drudge Report were more credible than Dan Rather over at CBS...

What Blogs Have Wrought - The Weekly Standard
A Look Back At The Controversy - CBS News

I know you won't read those links, so go run and hide...

Last edited:
What's the deal? Why is nearly every liberal site I visit obsessed with him? Why is everyone talking about him?

What is he doing that is drawing so much attention?

he is a looney toon, and its funny and sad seeing a segment of the population listening to and agreeing with politically a person who appears to be mentally unstable.

In other words.......YOU cannot debunk anything that he is presenting and PROVING via documentation .....so, HE MUST be crazy, not to agree with your gullible IGNORANCE?

[/B]
Have you already forgotten Rathergate?

Blogs killed Dan Rather's career!

Run and hide, Zona, run and hide...

Little Green Footbals and the Drudge Report were more credible than Dan Rather over at CBS...

Anyone can start a blog. Anyone...does hat make them credible?

Do you actually believe what you read in Wikipedia? LOL..

The average American is actually dumber than you think. Run and hide in deed.

https://www.blogger.com/start

Last edited:

arent most of your sources blogs as well?
:lol:

arent most of your sources blogs as well?
:lol:

Show me where most of my links are blogs.

I'll wait.

Still waiting..

Did I mention, I am still waiting.

I disagree. I think your lack of understanding of media is astounding. Blogs are a lot different from newscasters. A huge number of them are opinion-based with little factual back up. Serious journalism and news programmes have a lot of in-depth research, and people have actually studied the subject in depth at University....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back