Giuliani Puts the DC Swamp on Notice, “I’m Going to Bring Out a Massive Pay-to-Play Scheme

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
So you want to fuck with Rudy....he's a hardened NYC lawyer, bet he will di what he says he'll do!

------------

Giuliani reminded the DC swamp that he previously cleaned up mafia in New York and asked them, “Do you honestly think I’m intimidated?”

RUDY GIULIANI: “I discovered a pattern of corruption that the Washington press covered up for years! I’m also going to bring out a massive pay-for-play scheme under the Obama Administration that will devastate the Democrat Party. Do you honestly think I’m intimidated?

Giuliani presented a letter to Senate Judiciary Chairman Lindsey Graham with evidence of a Democrat criminal conspiracy with Ukrainians to prevent Donald Trump from being President.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com

The democrats have been playing with fire for 3 years now. They are under the assumption that there is enough of them in the deep state to cover up all their corruption and keep them from ever being caught or going to jail.

They are wrong. There's a shit storm coming the likes of which this nation has never seen before... it starts on Dec. 9th.

Graham is a gutless pussy....He'll bury it to keep from getting outed as a homeaux.
I don't think so... maybe in the past, but not this time. The demtrash have pushed TOO hard and TOO far this time. It's time to take them down a notch. What they have done should NEVER happen again. Heads need to roll and people need to go to prison, and all roads lead back to OBAMA.

Guiliani has already dipped his beak into Ukraine oil,,,Perry too Both are low life crap Republicans But I repeat myself

There is a lot of criminal activity of Soros and Obama's administration in my home country of Ukraine. Biden is just a tip of a huge iceberg.

If all their crimes are investigated and busted, Dems will NEVER win any elections again. Dear, dear Rudy, investigate them all and deliberate our country from those crooks who keep controlling our lives.

The democrats have been playing with fire for 3 years now. They are under the assumption that there is enough of them in the deep state to cover up all their corruption and keep them from ever being caught or going to jail.

They are wrong. There's a shit storm coming the likes of which this nation has never seen before... it starts on Dec. 9th.

So what will happen on Dec.9?

So you want to play the "I'm ignorant" game, aye?

Whatever... you are ignorant.

Just looking for a strait answer. I've heard Any Day Now for years with nothing happening. Is this just another one of those, or is something really going to happen? What will that something be?

Just looking for a strait answer. I've heard Any Day Now for years with nothing happening. Is this just another one of those, or is something really going to happen? What will that something be?
OH... so now you DO know what I was referring to.

What a loser.

What a loser.

I have no idea what you are mumbling about. You said something was going to happen, and I asked what. You can' seem to find an answer. That's fine. I didn't expect a rational answer from you anyway.

Guiliani has already dipped his beak into Ukraine oil,,,Perry too Both are low life crap Republicans But I repeat myself

You STILL haven't proven it!
Do some reading on the subject You won't believe me
Why don't you just prove your statement?

Otherwise STFU about it.

God forbid no one ends up like a pussy like Ed at his age.
That's some sorry shit!
I served Trump is the pussy and you're blind to it

So you want to fuck with Rudy....he's a hardened NYC lawyer, bet he will di what he says he'll do!

------------

Giuliani reminded the DC swamp that he previously cleaned up mafia in New York and asked them, “Do you honestly think I’m intimidated?”

RUDY GIULIANI: “I discovered a pattern of corruption that the Washington press covered up for years! I’m also going to bring out a massive pay-for-play scheme under the Obama Administration that will devastate the Democrat Party. Do you honestly think I’m intimidated?

Giuliani presented a letter to Senate Judiciary Chairman Lindsey Graham with evidence of a Democrat criminal conspiracy with Ukrainians to prevent Donald Trump from being President.

Does it involve Stormy Daniels?

I object to this website's ratings. I should be able to click a "Funny" just for Jim Friggety Hoft alone.

What a loser.

I have no idea what you are mumbling about. You said something was going to happen, and I asked what. You can' seem to find an answer. That's fine. I didn't expect a rational answer from you anyway.
Go ahead, double down on your ignorant act. See if I care.

But the rest of the entire damn BOARD knows what's coming on 12/9.

------------

The man is a joke and is unhinged. He has spent the last 18 years living off the fact he was mayor when 9/11 happened.

He is about as scary as my house cat

Forum List

Back