Giuliani called Michael Cohen an 'honest, honorable lawyer' in May.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Rudy Giuliani called Michael Cohen an 'honest, honorable lawyer' in May. Now, he's an 'incredible liar.'

July 27, 2018

Michael Cohen is officially out of President Trump's lawyer squad, and current club leader Rudy Giuliani wants to make that very clear.

On last night's episode of Cuomo Prime Time, Giuliani turned on Cohen, the president's former longtime personal lawyer. "He's lied all his life," Giuliani told CNN's Chris Cuomo of Cohen. "There is no doubt in my mind that he's just not credible."

Rudy Giuliani called Michael Cohen an 'honest, honorable lawyer' in May. Now, he's an 'incredible liar.'

---------------------------------------------------------
We all know Cohen lies, and Trump lies as well. Cohen was defending Trump for a long time. Cohen wants to stay our of jail, and Trump wants his power and money.

To think that Trump Jr didn't get approval from Daddy Trump for the meeting is beyond reality. I mean come on.

Ingraham said how CNN was changing they mind on Cohen, yet she never mentioned Giuliani's turn around.
Actually no one changed their mind on Cohen, but they just know the Trumps are liars as well. Birds of a feather...…..

You should have known immediatlly he was lying since there is no such thing as a'honest, honorable lawyer, never was never will be.

I have known three honest lawyers. Nardotti was a judge at Gitmo, Silverblatt a marvelous defense attorney militarily and later as a civilian, and Palmer as an asshole of a prosecutor.

They were all army jag and all are retired.

Last edited:
I have known three honest lawyers. Nardotti was a judge at Gitmo, Silverblatt a marvelous defense attorney militarily and later as a civilian, and Palmer as an asshole of a prosecutor.

That is just your opinion. There is no such thing as a honest lawyer

So I loved my ex wife before I married her too, but after a couple years of marriage I found out she was a lazy bitch.

Situations change, people change, people change their minds, every day, all day, it's not uncommon.

Threads like this one are a freakin' pathetic joke.

That is just your opinion. There is no such thing as a honest lawyer
That is just your opinion, and I dismiss it.

Forum List

Back