George Washington would be ashamed of the Tea Party.

∑₭o Đ∆Żə;2756599 said:
I do believe the only people who would say that are those who rationalize whatever it is the Tea party claims to represent: An overreaction to a situation that is in no way as dire as one would be led to believe.

Sorry that you don't see any need for something so drastic as a movement like the "Tea Party" -- which BTW is not a political party at all, but a movement -- we on the other hand do. Thanks just the same for all your caution.

The Tea party is not a political party in the sense of GOP, DEM, LIB. It is a political party in the context that George Washington implied in his farewell address. I believe that, anyway.

:cuckoo:
I never said SHIT, even when/if my mouth was FULL OF IT. :rofl:

If you ever bothered to read, you would have a fair idea of what his POV was.

I get to read whatever I WISH to, and my tastes are more along the lines of "fantasy."

That is why there is a huge amount of literature on the man. I'm sure he could have assimilated the facts of reality and drawn the same conclusions.

Yet, you cite NOTHING to back your OPINION.

And, pal? YOU can't speak for someone from a time you never lived in. NO ONE could.

I've been called a lot of things,

but "sick" and "twisted" haven't really ranked up in the Top Ten, tbh.

Perhaps you should have sort of studied this forum before posting bullshit.

I've NEVER tried to force my views on ANYONE;

quite the opposite ~ I WELCOME other's evidence and logical assumptions,

and have NEVER been "married" to ANY of my big, fat theories, unless I see empirical evidence of the TRUTH,

'cuz, let's face it ~ you can't refute FACTS, now can you?

Well,

I mean,

the further down the tree you are,

the More Assholes you'll be looking up,

into...

YOU're a Time Traveler,

but I"M "crazy?"

Cripes.

Check THIS out: What if we're BOTH loony? :rofl:

It COULD be like that...

I respect you candor. You are not one of those educated elites, and it shows.

So you want the constitution to be about what you perceive it to represent in its language. What if you are wrong?

What THE PEOPLE of this land think, actually,

is the fail-safe to ONE of us being wrong.

Juries consist of TWELVE peeps.

Good God. If the interpretation of the constitution was left to any old dickhead such as yourself, we would all be in deep trouble. :lol:

Unlike the Utopia that we live in, NOW,

where everyone understands what the laws ARE,

WithOUT any so-called interpretation?

Yeah.

The lawyers YOU keep on retainer must LURVE you...
:cuckoo:

Let's be clear: George Washington was rational and a child of the Enlightenment. He most assuredly would not see the world the way that you see it, and would not have approved of your distortions of his memory inherent to the ideology you advocate with this Tea Party movement.

Forum List

Back