George Washington University rejects calls from students to fire Clarence Thomas over abortion ruling

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Winning!

1656530743245.jpeg

1656530800187.jpeg

DC university won’t fire Clarence Thomas despite push from leftist students​

George Washington University officials reminded students that college should involve debates about important topics.

WASHINGTON, D.C. (LifeSiteNews) – George Washington University (GWU) refused to let leftist students pressure it into firing Justice Clarence Thomas from an adjunct law professor role.

• Banned
"Because we steadfastly support the robust exchange of ideas and deliberation, and because debate is an essential part of our university’s academic and educational mission to train future leaders who are prepared to address the world’s most urgent problems, the university will neither terminate Justice Thomas’ employment nor cancel his class in response to his legal opinions."

University students today, at least the ones on the left, simply do not want the exchange of opposing views. They want to silence the opposition, they have no desire to hear anything other than their own views parroted.

I would love it, but I doubt if the coward would do it. If it isn't FOX News or some other conservative rag he isn't going near it.
he literally teaches at one of the most liberal schools in the country…GW

although unlike your racist self, I think any liberal, no matter their race, should welcome a debate with Thomas

How about if Thomas and Alito both hold a open debate and two from the left join them and two from the Libertarians join also and let add two from the Green and let have a real debate on Abortion and if it is a Federal matter without a Amendment or Federal Law or just a State to State matter?

Anyone want to bet Thomas and Alito will not participate?

Also the calls for firing Thomas is stupid and shouldn’t be entertained but what Students who believe he is wrong should actually make strong arguments against his ruling and hope when he does die or leave the court a Democrat is in power…

Because he will talk to white racist like you all day and agree with pretty much everything you tell him he should think.

Who said I was white? Who said I was racist? I'm not the one ranting about people every post based on skin color, fuckwad. Are you actually saying the Thomas is a racist who won't talk to other black people, moron? Are you really that dumb as well as ugly, you 200 pound pussy?

Good for him.

Save it, black intellectuals have tried to get debates with him for years and he avoids them like the plague.
like who and when?

but to be fair, judges should be just debating to debate…they have jobs. I wouldn’t expect RBG (a close friend of Thomas) to go debate some right wing person while she was on the bench

I am pretty sure there are plenty of black intellectuals who would love to debate him.
...those "soul bruthas and sistas" would their dumbass affirmative action Black asses kicked back to the ghetto where they came from.

Thomas is a great American hero and he doesn't take jackshit from these dumbass Negros and stupid pathetic Moon Bats.

View attachment 663928

View attachment 663929

DC university won’t fire Clarence Thomas despite push from leftist stud​

Kudos to the administration for having the guts to tell those "students" to shut their mouths.

Hope that the university does not back down.

Those "students" should attend class every day and study hard.

If they disagree with Professor Thomas's views, they should respectfully say why, and then the Justice will respond. Everyone can then decide whom to believe.

It is not the place of students to demand a professor's resignation.

Dang it! Nobody wants to stay in his/her lane nowadays!!!

Last edited:
Kudos to the administration for having the guts to tell those "students" to shut their mouths.

Hope that the university does not back down.

Those "students" should attend class every day and study hard.

If they disagree with Professor Thomas's views, they should respectfully say why, and then the Justice will respond. Everyone can then decide whom to believe.

It is not the place of students to demand a professor's resignation.

Dang it! Nobody wants to stay in his/her lane nowadays!!!

This is what we need to see more and more. Since we can no longer rely on a current generation of students to uphold the traditions of free speech, then we must rely on the institutions themselves to shut down these calls for silencing those you disagree with.

G.W. tuition is about 60k per year. Do these elitist rich white babes realize how ignorant and racist they appear when they attack a black Supreme Court Justice who has more intellectual ability in his little finger than they have in their short pampered lives?

Forum List

Back