George Peterson, 37 - Cedric McMillan, 44 - Shawn Rhoden, 46 - All Dead

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Your heart cannot stand pumping blood for these massive physiques. So many, like these guys, die young. Rhoden was Mr. Olympia in 2018.

Athletes never, never should get the COVID poison jab.:confused:

Nobody should but they are the worst affected.

Your heart cannot stand pumping blood for these massive physiques. So many, like these guys, die young. Rhoden was Mr. Olympia in 2018.

It's not about the size of the physiques.

It's the immense amount of PED's these guys are taking to get that size.

Insane amounts of drugs will put you in the ground quick.

Prove it.
Not that I believe these guys are directly related but...

1650854940567.png

Probably a few athletes in there somewhere.

Have you had your third booster yet?

CDC recommends.

Here to help.

Prove it.

Story at a glance:

• More than 769 athletes have collapsed on the field during a game from March 2021 to March 2022.
  • The shocking statistic was revealed by One America News Network (OAN), which also found the average age of the athletes who suffered cardiac arrest is just 23 years old.
  • An updated report by Good Sciencing, a team of investigators, news editors, journalists and “truth seekers,” has detailed 890 cardiac arrests and other serious issues among athletes, including 579 deaths, following COVID-19 shots.
  • With cases like these becoming impossible to ignore, even a mainstream media sports channel in Australia speculated that the health issues could be linked to COVID-19 shots, and one of the hosts acknowledged that multiple players have suffered from heart issues and Bell’s palsy following COVID-19 booster shots.

Story at a glance:

• More than 769 athletes have collapsed on the field during a game from March 2021 to March 2022.
  • The shocking statistic was revealed by One America News Network (OAN), which also found the average age of the athletes who suffered cardiac arrest is just 23 years old.
  • An updated report by Good Sciencing, a team of investigators, news editors, journalists and “truth seekers,” has detailed 890 cardiac arrests and other serious issues among athletes, including 579 deaths, following COVID-19 shots.
  • With cases like these becoming impossible to ignore, even a mainstream media sports channel in Australia speculated that the health issues could be linked to COVID-19 shots, and one of the hosts acknowledged that multiple players have suffered from heart issues and Bell’s palsy following COVID-19 booster shots.
"could be linked"

Thats proof or supposition? Have you ever known anyone that injects PED's? Death is not uncommon. The heart and organs fail from the abuse.

Story at a glance:

Thank you for posting that....it's truly horrible, I hope and pray that all those who have done that to the world will pay!

If not in this world in the next!

To burn in Hell for an Eternity, that's all what they deserve.

"could be linked"

Thats proof or supposition? Have you ever known anyone that injects PED's? Death is not uncommon. The heart and organs fail from the abuse.
I created two separate posts, the first of which I clearly stated that I did not believe the vaccines could be the major culprit.

I also stated that in my initial post on this thread.

However, you are obviously retarded, and no amount of compartmentalization or painting by the numbers helps a retard.

That much we do not require proof of.

Jog on now you statist, lap dog, drone.

It's the COVID poison jab that has been killing athletes the world over lately.
Got a link that this is happening?

Because we've been showing you that people who aren't vaccinated are dying. Can you show us a lot of vaccinated athletes have died after getting vaccinated? First I'm hearing about this. And if you are saying it then it must be true.

Forum List

Back