Gaza 'Collaborator' Sentenced to Death by Hanging

So tell us, Sherri, why is it you give "Palestinian" arab terrorism a pass?

Victims of Palestinian Violence and Terrorism since September 2000

Victims of Palestinian Violence and Terrorism since September 2000

239 people have been killed by Palestinian violence and terrorism since September 2000.

Note: This list also includes 18 Israelis killed abroad in terror attacks directed specifically against Israeli targets, and 3 American diplomatic personnel killed in Gaza.

Not listed are 9 IDF soldiers killed during the ground operation against Hamas terror in Gaza (27 Dec 2008 - 18 Jan 2009)

8,342 Israelis wounded in terror attacks
2001-2007
She thinks that Amnesty International and the UN allow them to be terrorists,while Israel is not allowed to defend itself. :lmao:

Zionist whores posting here call these children Israel killed in December of 2001 terrorists.

Nothing too low for them to do for Zionism.

But the fact Zionists posting here ignore is every human being Israel kills is a human being with rights under international law. The use of a terrorist label to define a 3 year old child does not make the killing of that child lawful. Three year old children are not proper targets for Israel to murder. And even adults under suspicion of criminal activity have a right to a trial under international law.

2001 Israel Targeted Killings In Palestine in one month, December of 2001

Shadi Ahmad 'Arfah

"13 year-old, resident of Hebron, killed on 10 Dec 2001 in Hebron, by gunfire missile fired from a helicopter during the course of a targeted killing. Did not participate in hostilities when killed*Additional information: Killed while with his brother in a car near a car that contained a target for assassination and was struck."

Burhan al-Haymuni

"3 year-old, resident of Hebron, killed on 10 Dec 2001 in Hebron, by gunfire missile fired from a helicopter during the course of a targeted killing. Did not participate in hostilities when killed*Additional information: Killed while with his brother in a car near a car that contained a target for assassination and was struck."

Palestinians killed during the course of a targeted killing in the Occupied Territories, before Operation "Cast Lead" | B'Tselem

"Cast Lead" was a heroic Israeli resistance operation.

Slater: ‘Cast Lead’ was an act of state terror culminating 3 years of assault on a population

"Operation Cast Lead was only the culmination of a three-year period in which Israel engaged in economic warfare as well as massive, systematic, and deliberately indiscriminate attacks on Gaza, thus making the distinction between attacks on civilian infrastructure and attacks on people essentially meaningless. Consequently, Israel’s policies in Gaza constituted an intentional violation of the most important and widely accepted moral and legal principle that seeks to constrain the inevitable destructiveness of warfare: that innocent civilians may never be the intended object–direct or indirect–of military attack. When they are, we call it terrorism–or even worse, state terrorism.*"

Slater: ?Cast Lead? was an act of state terror culminating 3 years of assault on a population | Mondoweiss

Slater: ‘Cast Lead’ was an act of state terror culminating 3 years of assault on a population

"Operation Cast Lead was only the culmination of a three-year period in which Israel engaged in economic warfare as well as massive, systematic, and deliberately indiscriminate attacks on Gaza, thus making the distinction between attacks on civilian infrastructure and attacks on people essentially meaningless. Consequently, Israel’s policies in Gaza constituted an intentional violation of the most important and widely accepted moral and legal principle that seeks to constrain the inevitable destructiveness of warfare: that innocent civilians may never be the intended object–direct or indirect–of military attack. When they are, we call it terrorism–or even worse, state terrorism.*"

Slater: ?Cast Lead? was an act of state terror culminating 3 years of assault on a population | Mondoweiss

Cast Lead was a resistance operation designed to weed out the more excitable portion of the Islamic terrorists in the lands they occupy.

Hey, we cull bad bulls from the herd, why shouldn't we do the same with Islamic terrorists?

Last edited:
Why are the most nasty and profane posters on these threads always the jews/israelis/zionists?

I am pro-Israel, so sort of Zionist. But I am NEVER profane - and not in the least nasty.

(for the sake of completeness I suppose I should also place on record that I am neither Jewish or Israeli):

Thread has been cleaned and reopened. Consider this a fresh opportunity to discuss the topic - it's a good one.

A room has been reserved in the Flame Zone for those who feel the need to go beyond the scope of ME and minor back and forth insults. Your missing posts can be found there: http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/328316-repository-of-ip-flame-spillover.html - make use of it.

Further derailments or violations will be dealt with on a case by case basis.

Treason is a crime punishable by death in Gaza, just like it is a federal crime punishable by death in the US .

G-d bless and keep safe all those in Gaza and Palestinian Authority controlled West Bank areas
who help Israel,
thereby taking tremendous risks to themselves.

G-d keep them safe, strong, courageous, out of harm's way and out of suspicion.

Well, they are at war, at least that's what the israelis/zionists tell us everyday.

That makes him a spy and traitor.

Although I think the death penalty is a little harsh...

The PLO/PA and HAMAS both state in their foundational documents that they are at war with 'Zionism' (ie, the State of Israel): read their Charters.

Basically, anyone who doesn't participate in HAMAS' hate-fest is considered by them to be a 'traitor'. And the PA has a law against selling any land to a Jew - punishable by death.

I guess the "pro-Palestinians" are in support of such laws, as I hear no complaints against them.

Well, they are at war, at least that's what the israelis/zionists tell us everyday.

That makes him a spy and traitor.

Although I think the death penalty is a little harsh...

The PLO/PA and HAMAS both state in their foundational documents that they are at war with 'Zionism' (ie, the State of Israel): read their Charters.

Basically, anyone who doesn't participate in HAMAS' hate-fest is considered by them to be a 'traitor'. And the PA has a law against selling any land to a Jew - punishable by death.

I guess the "pro-Palestinians" are in support of such laws, as I hear no complaints against them.

Neither are you likely to hear complaints from them. They rub their hands with glee at any given opportunity.

"Treason is punishable in Britain by death. It includes: plotting the wounding or death of the sovereign or his or her spouse or heir; levying war against the sovereign in his or her realm; and giving aid or comfort to the sovereign's enemies in wartime."

"Under Israeli law, those convicted of treason during wartime can face a death sentence but that punishment has never been carried out."

"It is also punishable by death in Ethiopia:"...and threatened to charge journalists with treason, an offense punishable by death in Ethiopia."

In what countries is treason still punishable by death?

"Treason is punishable in Britain by death. It includes: plotting the wounding or death of the sovereign or his or her spouse or heir; levying war against the sovereign in his or her realm; and giving aid or comfort to the sovereign's enemies in wartime."

"Under Israeli law, those convicted of treason during wartime can face a death sentence but that punishment has never been carried out."

"It is also punishable by death in Ethiopia:"...and threatened to charge journalists with treason, an offense punishable by death in Ethiopia."

In what countries is treason still punishable by death?

Britain, Ethiopia? :cuckoo:

The US has hung people for treason too.

"In the American Revolution such acts as the Boston Tea Party were considered treasonous against the King of England. In 1790, the set punishment for treason by Congress was a hanging."

*Treason & Bribery

And Israel and the US also have laws imposing the death penalty for treason!

Not uncommon at all!

When was the last time someone was executed in Israel for treason?!:doubt:

The only one ever executed by Israel was Adolf Eichman, we never execute anyone for treason!

How about not lying for once?

Learn English, there are laws that make treason punishable by death in Israel. That is not a claim that penalty has been carried out. I lied about nothing.

Forum List

Back