Gay Sex in Public a Major Health Risk ~ Naugle Calls on Homosexuals...

:thup: Excellant post! I have a problem with flamboyant gay's too, on public streets or in public places.

Sunni Man has a definite problem against "gay people", in general. He has made it obvious over and over in his posts on thread after thread. And he uses his "right of free speech" to do so. :doubt:

I'm lesbian. IMO opinion if anyone has sex in the streets you arrest them. Gay straight whatever. You lock them up until they know what's proper.

Our oldest son was gay. He died two years ago because of HIV/AIDS and cancer - at the age of 42. Because he was "gay" did not make me love him one iota less than my other two children. I was there when he was born .... and I was with him when he took his last breathe.
I am sorry to hear about your loss.

For our society to survive. We have to have some laws governing morality.

Otherwise, the next thing will be that NAMBLA is considered normal, and marriages between men and animals will be legal.

holy shit :eek: and who exactly gets to decide on these morals? you? that idea scares the crap out of me personally.

There was a time when marriage between whites and blacks was considered immoral and illegal. A union between two consenting adults in a committed relationship doesn't hurt and hinder anyone else's rights to happiness or prosperity. A gay couple marrying won't cause a heterosexual marriage to fall apart.

As for the public sex thing, yes it's disturbing but please don't act as if Heteros only have sex in their homes. Speaking from experience, in my youth, I had sex in a park, in a car, in a house under construction, and in a baseball dug out at a youth league field. Sex in public isn't something unique to the gay community so acting as if it is only addresses the communities fear and bias against gays not the reality that ANY sex in public is dangerous.

I am sorry to hear about your loss.

I sincerely appreciate your condlences. If you allow PM's I will send you a link to our son's memorial website that our family did for him the day after he died. Maybe if you could see how creative he was, how loving he was, and how much he is missed by family and friends ... your understanding of "gay's" will change .... if even for one moment in time.

Thank you.

CA I would be interested in seeing your son's memorial website! sorry for your loss.

Ok you asked I am going to tell you, smartass!

Our oldest son was gay. He died two years ago because of HIV/AIDS and cancer - at the age of 42. Because he was "gay" did not make me love him one iota less than my other two children. I was there when he was born .... and I was with him when he took his last breathe.

And yes I do stand up against assholes like yourself that makes comments against people that are "gay". Is that enough reason or do you need more?

I'm sorry to hear about your son. It's unfortunate that homophobic people aren't very tolerant of alternative lifestyles.
This statement:

Since his first public comments in July, Naugle has been attacked on all sides for being nearly the only US public figure to oppose on moral grounds the encroachment of homosexual activity in his town.

shows me that this is not only the ramblings of a person who is homophobic but that his comments aren't a reflection society in general.

I took part in the first pride parade in NY back in 70. It was a little outragous but not like they are today in some cities. They are still ment to be a celebration and protest. But when you flaunt what many have difficulty with to the extent that some do it crosses the line. There are ways to celebrate and protest without indecent public displays.

It doesn't bother me to see a man in women's clothes or two women kissing. What I object to is the amount of exploitation that now is part of some (not all) pride parades.

I was an early activist for gay rights. i still believe that we should have the same rights as anyone else. I also agree that there is a time and place for sexual activity. It is in not for the streets. I am at times embarassed by what goes on. I have long since stopped walking in the parades. I go and watch from the sidewalk and at times I am shamed by the displays.

I understand when straight people are offended. I am as well.

I did not intend to highjack this thread, honestly. But I just felt compelled to let Sunni know my reasonings of concern over his repeated responses. I apologize. But I thank those of you that have responded directly to me. Thank you, again.

I DO however have a problem with the gay practice of having sex in public places. There are parks and recreation sites people simply won't go to anymore because the gays have so polluted the area with left overs from their gay sex that it is unsafe and un sanitary.

I do NOT want to walk into a bathroom and find 2 guys screwing in the stalls or giving each other head. And I sure as shit do not want to sit on a toilet seat they left their left over sex crap on. And I shouldn't have to.

Gays do that. There is a culture that goes with that and they think it is perfectly acceptable. It is not. I do not want to go to bath house and find any sex there either. And again I shouldn't have to WORRY about that. It is ILLEGAL. I don't want to get hit on by guys hanging around bathrooms either.

If I chose to walk into a gay bar, I have no reason to complain if that happens. I do if it is a PUBLIC park, bath house, beach or any other PUBLIC place.

Prostitutes get arrested for doing that shit, so should gays.

Excellent post!

I'm sorry to hear about your son. It's unfortunate that homophobic people aren't very tolerant of alternative lifestyles.

Firstly, the term "homophobic" is a misnomer because no onfears homosexuality nor sodomites. The Bass doesn't haven't have to tolerate the actions of people who have gay sex in public places. Homosexuality isn't an alternative lifestyle its a sinful lifestyle.

shows me that this is not only the ramblings of a person who is homophobic but that his comments aren't a reflection society in general.

If you took a poll most people if not all would be against the action of people having sodomite sex in public places. The mayor's actions and words aren't "homophobic at all.

Firstly, the term "homophobic" is a misnomer because no onfears homosexuality nor sodomites. The Bass doesn't haven't have to tolerate the actions of people who have gay sex in public places. Homosexuality isn't an alternative lifestyle its a sinful lifestyle.

If you took a poll most people if not all would be against the action of people having sodomite sex in public places. The mayor's actions and words aren't "homophobic at all.

I am curious now. Why do you refer yourself as "The Bass" .... is there a significance to that or something? I have noticed you do this in several of your posts. No biggee ... just curious. :eusa_shifty: It just looks kind of stange for someone to speak of themselves in the 3rd person. In my opinon only. :eusa_eh:

As far as you saying ...
The Bass doesn't haven't have to tolerate the actions of people who have gay sex in public places.
I think most of us agree with you, and have said so.

As far as the Homosexual lifestyle? Do I understand it? No. But having a son that was gay - I tried to be as open minded as possible.

Firstly, the term "homophobic" is a misnomer because no onfears homosexuality nor sodomites. The Bass doesn't haven't have to tolerate the actions of people who have gay sex in public places. Homosexuality isn't an alternative lifestyle its a sinful lifestyle

If you don't fear it why does your comments in this thread seem to be a one dimensional issue about sex in public? I only see outrage about gay sex in this thread, but nothing is being mentioned about hetrosexual couples having sex in public, which can lead to sexually transmitted diseases as well, including AIDS.

As far as it being a sin, it's only a sin if you are looking at it from a religious point of view.

It's an alternative lifestyle if religion isn't used as an arguement againt gay sex.

Sex in public equals AIDS?

What are we talking about? People doing it outdoors in a park or in parked cars?

AIDS is transmitted by blood to blood contact. Being inside or outside has nothing to do with it.

As far as it being a sin, it's only a sin if you are looking at it from a religious point of view.

It's an alternative lifestyle if religion isn't used as an arguement againt gay sex.

If you happen to be gay it is not an alternative lifestyle. It is the normal. I would know about as much handling a heterosexual relationship as you would about handling a gay relationship.
I was born this way. i was not bore heterosexual and decided one day that I would be gay just to make everyone angry with me. It is who I was born to be. There is no choice and no alternative about it. I know that heterosexual is the majority lifestyle. I know that i am in the minority lifestyle.

I can say this I don't understand heterosexuality at all. I don't judge those who are straight. i don't really flaunt who I am. I don't hide it either. I just am who I am.

I don't want to get hit on by guys hanging around bathrooms either.

If I chose to walk into a gay bar, I have no reason to complain if that happens. I do if it is a PUBLIC park, bath house, beach or any other PUBLIC place.

It's no different than guys hitting on girls they see in public places.

But, I agree 100% with the rest of your post.

I think the issue in this topic is not homosexuality, morality, or where people are having sex. It's about responsibility, and people are not protecting themselves when they engage in random sexual encounters. It just so happens that there is a culture that is more akin to this practice than others, and that is the homosexual men.

It's no different than guys hitting on girls they see in public places.

But, I agree 100% with the rest of your post.

I think the issue in this topic is not homosexuality, morality, or where people are having sex. It's about responsibility, and people are not protecting themselves when they engage in random sexual encounters. It just so happens that there is a culture that is more akin to this practice than others, and that is the homosexual men.
I disagree. I think of men who engage prostitutes as having random sexual encounters just as high risk.

There are many more heterosexual men engaging in unsafe sex with prostitutes than there are homosexuals picking up anonymous sex in parks.

Forum List

Back