Gay, liberal athiest Stephen Fry labeled a "white supremacist" for using the ok hand sign

One of those freak accidents you hear about. Or, or they are ready to jump anyone’s ass no matter who they be.?

And speaking of Stephen Fry...
372d8d6a-3862-4e02-87a4-3412b3721880-original.gif

Gay, Liberal Atheist Stephen Fry Labeled a “White Supremacist” For Using the OK Hand Sign
Gay, liberal atheist British television presenter Stephen Fry is being labeled a “white supremacist” because he did the OK hand sign.

Truth hurts ugly souled bastard you eat your own and your all pathetic.... coming for ur moron in the US too lol.,

MindWars I don't think I can keep track of all the do's and don'ts.
Tell me if this is correct so far, or close enough:

1. Trump Voters are the new Gays
who can't come out of the closet without getting attacked as "perverts"

2. MAGA hats are the new Transgenders
who can't wear what they want or it's a sign of "mental sickness"

(3. or the reverse of that, people who are anti-gay or anti-Trump are equally "deranged"
so are the "Anti-Trumpers" now the new "anti-gay"
and the new "anti-gay" are the new "anti-Christian" or is the other way around?
???)

4. So what is this OK hand sign stuff? The new "standing up and saluting the Flag" which means you're a NAZI RACIST?

We can't salute the Flag for "positive things" it stands for, because now it means celebrating "racist oppression".*
We can't make an OK sign because suddenly it means alt-right white supremacist gang signals?

I do equate the anti-LGBT with the former anti-Christian movement to remove God from schools.
And the "right to health care" in govt are the new "prolife" movement pushing "right to life" beliefs on everyone else.
I got that.

What is the equivalent here?

Is it like saying All Lives Matter which is taken to mean disrespecting Black Lives as racist?
Sorry I'm losing track here!

* Maybe "kneeling for the Flag and Anthem" has become the new Blackface.
Where to some it's free speech to kneel as representing something else (nothing to do with insulting Veterans), and to others it has such an insulting connotation against patriotic
sacrifices that it causes boycotts.

Gay, Liberal Atheist Stephen Fry Labeled a “White Supremacist” For Using the OK Hand Sign
Gay, liberal atheist British television presenter Stephen Fry is being labeled a “white supremacist” because he did the OK hand sign.

Truth hurts ugly souled bastard you eat your own and your all pathetic.... coming for ur moron in the US too lol.,
So you admit that is a white supremacist hand sign.

bodecea maybe it can be called an English only hand sign.
Since O K are English letters.
And this phrase OK came from American culture predominantly English speaking:
the definition of ok

Origin of OK
initials of a facetious folk phonetic spelling, e.g., oll or orl korrect representing all correct, first attested in Boston, Massachusetts, in 1839, then used in 1840 by Democrat partisans of Martin Van Buren during his election campaign, who allegedly named their organization, the O.K. Club, in allusion to the initials of Old Kinderhook, Van Buren's nickname, derived from his birthplace Kinderhook, New York

From what I know of this guy, I really like him. Thoughtful, liberal, funny and generally right.

I liked his pal, Hugh Laurie in House.
Oh, what a pair!

He did a travel series on the US, in his own inimitable style, some years ago that was run on the Travel Channel on Sunday mornings. His dry sense of humor and his reaction to some of our more idiosyncratic ways were very funny. That was probably when he did those guest appearances on NCIS as Gibb's shrink. That's what I'm guessing, anyway.

From what I know of this guy, I really like him. Thoughtful, liberal, funny and generally right.

Oh, what a pair!

He did a travel series on the US, in his own inimitable style, some years ago that was run on the Travel Channel on Sunday mornings. His dry sense of humor and his reaction to some of our more idiosyncratic ways were very funny. That was probably when he did those guest appearances on NCIS as Gibb's shrink. That's what I'm guessing, anyway.

Gibbs had a shrink, I bet that was funny. I never see him or Laurie before House.

Oh, what a pair!

I so like NCIS and will have to watch the old ones.

Oh, what a pair!
It was season 13, according to Google. After Gibbs was shot.

I so like NCIS and will have to watch the old ones.

Forum List

Back