Gay Hillary Supporter Brags About Bullying Ivanka Trump And Then Whines About Consequences

Status
Not open for further replies.
That jewish, homosexual should be prosecuted for a hate crime and child abuse, and placed on the no-fly list.

Not very lawyerly.

Why does a FAG have a kid?

And why do FAGS not know that Western nations and white people are the ONLY people that don't stab and/or burn FAGS to death on sight?

Oh Ivanka... her first time among the filthy peasantry was a fun experiment.

Good thing she had her private jet on standby and hopped on it immediately.

Ivanka Trump hops on private jet after incident on JetBlue flight: report
image.jpeg

Almost as funny as the "green" Hillary flying commercial to show she was a woman of the people.
Did the people run her out of the flight like they did to the hated Ivanka?

If I know the DNC, they bought out the other seats to even avoid the possibility of having to associate with a deplorable.

Almost as funny as the "green" Hillary flying commercial to show she was a woman of the people.
Did the people run her out of the flight like they did to the hated Ivanka?

If I know the DNC, they bought out the other seats to even avoid the possibility of having to associate with a deplorable.
I always asked to be moved when a liberal sits next to me.....

So let me get this straight..... pardon the phrase..... A gay freak, starts acting exactly like the people who you claim are racists Trump supporters..... act so badly he's kicked off a flight........

and you are more concerned with Ivanka hoping on a private jet?

Again.... arrogant hypocrites. Yet another example how the left as much as they claim to be civil and against the "violent racists", yet can act so badly and cruel in public, they get kicked off aircraft, and not a word about that... no no, it's "she got on a private jet after being berated by a gay left-winger".

Then you question why none of us cares what Trump says that pissed you off. Of course not. No one cares what a hypocritical jerk is ticked off about.

• The man's husband (butt buddy), Matthew Lasner, later tweeted: 'My husband expressed his displeasure in a calm tone, JetBlue staff overheard, and they kicked us off'
  • However one hour before that he wrote on Twitter: 'Ivanka and Jared at JFK T5, flying commercial. My husband chasing them down to harass them
So they LIE too. Anybody really surprised? Start prosecuting these animals?

• The man's husband (butt buddy), Matthew Lasner, later tweeted: 'My husband expressed his displeasure in a calm tone, JetBlue staff overheard, and they kicked us off'
  • However one hour before that he wrote on Twitter: 'Ivanka and Jared at JFK T5, flying commercial. My husband chasing them down to harass them
So they LIE too. Anybody really surprised? Start prosecuting these animals?
Wasnt his place to express his displeasure at all. Would it be ok with him if I expressed out loud in public my displeasure for his desire to suck another mans dick?
Maybe what needed is to find out where this queer works and stage a nice peaceful protest out in front of his office. Im sure his clients will have no problem walking through a crowd of protesters to get in to see him.

Homosexuals are unstable by their nature. He should have been arrested. So many possible charges. But he is a Democrat special class. But this stuff seems to be comi to an end.

Maybe what needed is to find out where this queer works and stage a nice peaceful protest out in front of his office. Im sure his clients will have no problem walking through a crowd of protesters to get in to see him.
We should "chase him down to harass him," since he says that behaviour is OK.

This is the kind of things that have caused the left to suffer epic defeats politically, and they just can't learn. I'm not sure it's a bad thing. Since the Asshole-In-Chief came along in 2009, the GOP has taken the House and Senate, a majority of state legislatures, a majority of governorships and now the White House. Yet, the idiots keep doing the same stupid shit, and continue to lie.

We should "chase him down to harass him," since he says that behaviour is OK.
maybe flood him with emails that express our distaste for his filthy lifestyle choices? (even if we dont care about his choices) Maybe ask that he stay away from children?
Its obvious that he would want to know what other people are thinking, it appears to be the way he handles life.

Not very lawyerly.

Why does a FAG have a kid?

And why do FAGS not know that Western nations and white people are the ONLY people that don't stab and/or burn FAGS to death on sight?

Well, I wondered why the original article referred to "his husband". Thought it was a typo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back