Funny Videos

Two thumbs up for you. Gosh, I was laughing so hard. Very funny. Thanks for sharing.

1636594257614.png

soccer_kid02.gif

"I have no idea to this day what those russian comrades were singing about. Truth is, I don't wanna know. Some things are best left unsaid. But we all felt a strange urge to seize the means of production... I tell you, those voices soared... Higher than anyone in the great place dares to dream. It was like a glorious revolution had swung its might at our crude capitalist cage and made those chains dissolve away. And for the briefest of moments - every last comrade in Shawshank felt free."

In New Zealand, the kleptomaniac cat has become the terror of an entire suburb, the five-year-old cat Kate has been engaged in crime for several years, but the neighbors are not offended. A thief enters homes in the dead of night through open windows or a cat passage, and can rob several houses overnight. The owner of the cat is very ashamed, there is a basket on the threshold of her house, in which she puts all the loot.

"I have no idea to this day what those russian comrades were singing about. Truth is, I don't wanna know. Some things are best left unsaid. But we all felt a strange urge to seize the means of production... I tell you, those voices soared... Higher than anyone in the great place dares to dream. It was like a glorious revolution had swung its might at our crude capitalist cage and made those chains dissolve away. And for the briefest of moments - every last comrade in Shawshank felt free."

Here's some history on that prison ( closed in 1990)

On September 15, 1896 the reformatory opened its doors to its first 150 offenders. These prisoners were brought by train from Columbus and put immediately to work on the prison sewer system and the 25-foot stone wall surrounding the complex.

Two guys troll Dallas City Council, January 12, 2022.

Second guy had me crying...

Forum List

Back