Funny That Chicago Shooter Only Guy in a Dress in 2022 Being Referred to as a Male

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Transphobic? Nah. Gotta bend over backwards to protect the mentally ill who like to wear mommy’s clothes.

5E87674E-3258-4916-8836-DA5ED6890E9E.jpeg

7FC6FDD2-3DFD-4D6E-9098-761D1590786D.jpeg

Transphobic? Nah. Gotta bend over backwards to protect the mentally ill who like to wear mommy’s clothes.

View attachment 666979
View attachment 666980

He won't be a "guy" after a few days in an Illinois prison. Even the guards will be tapping that little faggot.

Most guys in dresses are harmless tho.....as long as you don't get them liquored up on election night....

4a9eed1a-6b7d-4ef0-8c45-e0f68294c7ea.jpg

View attachment 666979
View attachment 666980

There is a valid argument that cross-dressing actually preserves masculinity. We've certainly seen proof this year with Ukrainian soldiers trying to escape Mariupol. Now that Ukraine is recruiting females, will the girls try to dress as boys when they get surrounded?

But it's convenient to call them "men" in this situation. Right?
Yes, since the person didn't self identify as a woman.....if he had, I am sure you right-wingers would more outraged over that than the fact he murdered 7 people....

And on the bright side, if Rudy wanted to live his truth and transition as a woman, I wouldn't stop him from doing so; pass laws to hinder his pursuit of happiness or demonize trans people because of it...

However, this seems hard for right-wingers to do

Or let them around children
what happens when they are around children???

rawImage.jpg

Mrs Doubtfire seemed to be ok....I don't remember much conservative outrage over that movie....but I was young, maybe there was....I mean, wasn't pedophilia around back then?

Seems to me, Conservatives are pretending pedophilia just started a few years ago -- when in reality, Conservatives just decided the best way to demonize LGBTQ people is by linking them to pedophiles...since their policies suck, they always need a new boogeyman to demonize to generate voter turnout

View attachment 666986

Mrs Doubtfire seemed to be ok....I don't remember much conservative outrage over that movie....but I was young, maybe there was....I mean, wasn't pedophilia around back then?

Seems to me, Conservatives are pretending pedophilia just started a few years ago -- when in reality, Conservatives just decided the best way to demonize LGBTQ people is by linking them to pedophiles...

What an ignorant response

He won't be a "guy" after a few days in an Illinois prison. Even the guards will be tapping that little faggot.
Nasty

Are YOU a prison guard?

Oh wait I know!

Didn’t have the qualifications

What an ignorant response
Not really...

What happens when a man in a dress is around children?

Is it any different than when a man in a catholic robe is around children??

They got men in dresses beat by a country mile when it comes to molesting children...

Not really...

They got men in dresses beat by a country mile when it comes to molesting children...

I knew you'd deflect to that. Predictable

Not really...

Expected deflection.

View attachment 666986

Seems to me, Conservatives are pretending pedophilia just started a few years ago -- when in reality, Conservatives just decided the best way to demonize LGBTQ people is by linking them to pedophiles...since their policies suck, they always need a new boogeyman to demonize to generate voter turnout
Typical leftard babblese.

I knew you'd deflect to that. Predictable
I knew you would avoid answering the question...

Again....what happens when a man in a dress is around children??

And since you are too cowardly to come out and say that transgender people molest children --guess what, so do men....by an overwhelming amount.....should we let men around children or it easier for you to demonize just the ones in dresses??

What is the data on men in dresses molesting children?? -- and are they being protected by the system??

Is it comparable to the data I have on catholic priests? You know, the people folks like you don't demonize because it doesn't fit your bullshit...

But not just Catholics...what about those Southern Baptists......what is their track record with children?? Why not single them out??

Forum List

Back