Funny Pictures Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
091514.jpg

What an idiot. I was kind of hoping he would fall off. If I saw someone doing that, I would want to pull them over and kick their arse.

You don't understand young stupid men, do you? If this guy was a Muslim, he'd likely be fighting for ISIS. The thirst for danger, believing you're invincible, making stupid risk assessments. Nature has this figured out, for every 100 girls which are born there are 105 boys born but by age 25 we see parity and after that point the male shortage just keeps increasing. At 40 there are 95 men per 100 women.

That picture explains why.

What an idiot. I was kind of hoping he would fall off. If I saw someone doing that, I would want to pull them over and kick their arse.

You don't understand young stupid men, do you? If this guy was a Muslim, he'd likely be fighting for ISIS. The thirst for danger, believing you're invincible, making stupid risk assessments. Nature has this figured out, for every 100 girls which are born there are 105 boys born but by age 25 we see parity and after that point the male shortage just keeps increasing. At 40 there are 95 men per 100 women.

That picture explains why.

That picture is the epitome of douchebaggery is what it is, unless he's a stuntman on a closed course. If not, then he is putting numerous people's lives at risk because he wants to show off like a douchebag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back