Funny Pictures Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1144274_funny-kissing_jpg6fdbb750faf0468513922cdeb9f7c4b8

Took me 9 seconds.

It took me a bit longer because at first I thought it was one of those pictures that you had to make your eyes go out of focus to see, but then I saw the 8. It took me less than a minute though!

Is there actually one in there, or is it a trick question?

edit:

Lol. Nevermind, I just saw it.

Lol! Did it take more than a minute? And if so, what does that mean? :biggrin:

Took me 9 seconds.

It took me a bit longer because at first I thought it was one of those pictures that you had to make your eyes go out of focus to see, but then I saw the 8. It took me less than a minute though!

edit:

It actually only took like 2 or 3 seconds once I started seriously looking for it.
icon_lol.gif

I didn't want to spend the time earlier, because I thought it was probably a trick.

Honestly though, I got lucky. I simply happened to start from the bottom, scanning from left to right.
biggrin.gif

Took me 9 seconds.
Took me 9 seconds.

edit:

It actually only took like 2 or 3 seconds once I started seriously looking for it.
icon_lol.gif

I didn't want to spend the time earlier, because I thought it was probably a trick.

Honestly though, I got lucky. I simply happened to start from the bottom, scanning from left to right.
biggrin.gif

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back