France record temperature.....more fakery!!

It's still hotter than all its other measurements. So what's your problem?

The next reading will be from a parked Puegoet sitting in the sun at Charles de Gaulle airport

News Flash! It gets hot in summer!

You will notice that all of the climate crusaders are people who just for some reason tend to the hysterical. They see the same violent thunderstorm we've all been seeing for decades and immediately pivot to "This must be climate change!". Come next winter, go to the local supermarket and find the customer loading up 3 baskets of food with a 6 inch snowstorm approaching. Dollar to a thousand stale donuts that person is a climate crusader like Taz.....they just navigate life waiting for the house to fall out of the sky on top of them.

My neighbor across the street.........same thing. Climate crusader........strides over when he see's some gun range targets Ive put up in my garage. Freaked him out......was like he was having a panic attack. That's how these people are.....just prone to being suckered by bomb throwers.

You really don't see a problem? Like it doesn't matter where it as measured.... because it's still the hottest? Really? Are you really asking this question? Like you could put the sensor next to a power plant, and it doesn't matter because it's still the hottest? Might as well just put it in an oven and get the hottest reading, eh?

You were defending pot smoking in that other thread, right?

Just thinking how much clearer my understanding of your posts are now.

News Flash! It gets hot in summer!

You will notice that all of the climate crusaders are people who just for some reason tend to the hysterical. They see the same violent thunderstorm we've all been seeing for decades and immediately pivot to "This must be climate change!". Come next winter, go to the local supermarket and find the customer loading up 3 baskets of food with a 6 inch snowstorm approaching. Dollar to a thousand stale donuts that person is a climate crusader like Taz.....they just navigate life waiting for the house to fall out of the sky on top of them.

My neighbor across the street.........same thing. Climate crusader........strides over when he see's some gun range targets Ive put up in my garage. Freaked him out......was like he was having a panic attack. That's how these people are.....just prone to being suckered by bomb throwers.
You posted a picture of a temperature reader that just posted its highest reading ever. Did you realize that?

You really don't see a problem? Like it doesn't matter where it as measured.... because it's still the hottest? Really? Are you really asking this question? Like you could put the sensor next to a power plant, and it doesn't matter because it's still the hottest? Might as well just put it in an oven and get the hottest reading, eh?

If that sensor has been there for years, then its highest reading ever means something. If it's been there for 5 minutes, then not. You want me to talk slower?

If that sensor has been there for years, then its highest reading ever means something. If it's been there for 5 minutes, then not. You want me to talk slower?

Well that's part of the problem. We don't have clarification on the validity of the sensor.

Additionally, I disagree with your premise. Even if the sensor has been there for 50 years.... it still could easily been influenced by development around it. Like I said before, if they built a coal burning power plant next to the sensor, the temperatures would go up.

In fact forget that.... if they paved a road next to the sensor, if they doubled the size of the road next to the sensor, if the amount of traffic increased significantly next to the sensor... all these things would influence the readings. Cars give off heat, pavement gives off heat.

In fact forget even that..... if a farmer bought the land next to the sensor, and cut down all the trees.... that alone would increase the temperature in the area.

Where this sensor is, and what is going on around this sensor, is vitally important to the validity of the readings.

Now, it could be that they are having record heat in France. I don't know. But don't come on there and play this pot-induced response of "it doesn't matter if it has been there for years"... yes sir, it most certainly does.

How many years was that before you were born 2006?

lol......it was the highest reading by 2 degrees! You only get heads exploding from the climate crusaders.

Too.........any dummy knows taking temp readings on that kind of surface is going to register higher. Track temperatures at NASCAR are waaaaaaaaaaaaay higher than the temperature in the stands. Duh.........fakery is ghey.

The obvious question is ( except to the zombies)........why the need to ALWAYS take the temperature from the extreme condition? Why? Fascinating to me it never raises an eyebrow from the climate obsessed.

So.....what is that?

Fake :2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

The sensor was moved just two years ago... Epic Fail. You have reading comprehension problems to boot..

How many years was that before you were born 2006?

Forum List

Back