Fox Goes from 24 Million viewers to 13 million even though the election is closer in time

One would think more people are going to pay attention to the election now that the primaries are coming up. But something happened to FOX NEtwork. They got almost half of the viewers than before? What happened?
Oh, let me guess. The popular candidate wasn't there. Boom! Fox got had!

most of the country thinks their candidate is a loon.

Thats your problem right there... You think that this a TV ratings competition...

Trump is reality tv, people tune into him for the same reason people was Honey Boo Boo...

Talking about actually policies around the Economy and Healthcare is never going to be as popular as picking a demographic and telling you that they are the reason things aren't right...

HitlerAddressesRallyAtDortmund1933.jpg

Godwin's Law says YOU LOSE!

Thats your problem right there... You think that this a TV ratings competition...

Trump is reality tv, people tune into him for the same reason people was Honey Boo Boo...

Talking about actually policies around the Economy and Healthcare is never going to be as popular as picking a demographic and telling you that they are the reason things aren't right...

HitlerAddressesRallyAtDortmund1933.jpg
So, you are saying Trump = Hitler?

seems to me clinton=hitler as she supports importing jew hating muslims into the country without any way to know who they are. She also supports the communist agitator animals killing cops.

let me know when hillary kills 11 million people, rightwingnut shill. as for jew-hating....i'm going to go with the donald re-tweeting neo nazi anti-semitic posts as being the jew-hater.

but then again, someone with an IQ of 2 like you wouldn't get that.

Forum List

Back