Four Horsemen reunion announced for Starrcast V, where Ric Flair will wrestle his last match at 73...all original 4 Horsemen & Lex Luger will appear!

i feel bad for not including the Horsemen in my DX V Nwo factions match-up...oh well...enjoy anyway!

Flair will either wrestle Ricky Steamboat or compete in a 6-man tag

Is this WWE?

Kind of hard to feel bad for Rick Flair. He's been able to do it for this long? I feel bad for the guys in their 40's who get fired or just fall out of the business. What are they going to do for the rest of their lives? How much did they save? I hope Rick Flair is a millionaire?

OMG, he's only worth $500K? That is sad.

They are like a self-employed contract worker. Most do not get paid much. I was at Naomi's first match in her career she got paid 50 bucks. Same with pro boxers.

Was a big Jericho fan, and Chris Benoit. The latter didn’t pan out so well… HHH was overrated in my opinion, but… When you’re slamming the meat to the owners daughter, (Who wasn’t nothin’ to sneeze at back in the day), it stands to reason that he got promoted harder. No one thinks WWE is “real” wrestling. Not even fans. But there is amazing feats of athleticism, and acrobatics on display at every match. It’s like watching live action stun-men perform many of the scenes of the “Hollywood” movies people love.

So it looks like Hulk Hogan might be coming out of retirement to wrestle Ric Flair. Name the match stipulation

FTeVi6qXsAAWcCz

Forum List

Back