Founding Fathers of Israel were Terrorists

dilloduck said:
Other than an honest debate.:baby4:
Yep, that is what I meant. Why else would you have posted all those herrings? :clap1:

Kathianne said:
Yep, that is what I meant. Why else would you have posted all those herrings? :clap1:

Title: Haredi Persecutors and Fanatics

Name: Maxine

City: Brooklyn State: NY

Leora said: Love your neighbor is from the Torah - Jews should be happy that Christians are reading Torah and taking it to heart!

My response: Unfortunately the ultra-Orthodox preach but do not practice what Moses said.

Leora said: The Christians here in ASrd are under constant persecution. The police and the courts do nothing to protect them from the terrorists dressed in black.

My response: Not only the Christians but the Messianic Jewish people as well.

Leora said: Secular Jews - wake up! You are their next target!

My response: Secular Jews already are the target of the Ultra-Orthodox -- albeit on a lower key level. It is the secular Jews who are forced, thru governmental tyranny, to pay tribute (taxes) for their ultra-Orthodox `masters` -- so that they can then lay around with all kinds of time on their hands -- persecuting anyone who is not orthodox enough for them. And it is the ultra-Orthodox who (unlike most Jews) are exempt from military service.

( same link k )

dilloduck said:
( same link k )
Wow dillo, went through the second page, still haven't found a link. :coffee3: So hard to copy? I mean if you wish someone to note it?

I guess it is. You are spinning, diverting, and making everything as clear as mud.

I'll go and see if I can find on page 1 what the f you are referring to now.

Kathianne said:
Wow dillo, went through the second page, still haven't found a link. :coffee3: So hard to copy? I mean if you wish someone to note it?

I guess it is. You are spinning, diverting, and making everything as clear as mud.

I'll go and see if I can find on page 1 what the f you are referring to now.
Ok, now I've gone through both pages, pretty quickly to be sure, but not finding 'the same link k...'

Kathianne said:
Ok, now I've gone through both pages, pretty quickly to be sure, but not finding 'the same link k...'

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/732437.html

Now scroll down to the "talk back" section and you will see a list of responses to the article. READ THEM ! Many of them are Jews who have the courage to admit how screwed up this attack on Chirsitians was. NONE of them are demanding any "presumed innocent" approach.

( or are you being dishonestly ignorant regarding this occurance ? )

dilloduck said:

Now scroll down to the "talk back" section and you will see a list of responses to the article. READ THEM ! Many of them are Jews who have the courage to admit how screwed up this attack on Chirsitians was. NONE of them are demanding any "presumed innocent" approach.

Wow. this haaretz thread is the best reading I've done in a long time. Fascinating. All the issues of the modern world in one weirdly designed discussion thread.

rtwngAvngr said:
Wow. this haaretz thread is the best reading I've done in a long time. Fascinating. All the issues of the modern world in one weirdly designed discussion thread.

You can actually discuss things without being told you're a bigot. I wish we had that in America.

dilloduck said:

No doubt, our going back and forth between the whackos attack on Christians and the Israelis taking Hamas leadership from Gaza are getting mixed up in this thread.

Two very different issues.

The whacky right that acts on those impulses should be thrown in prison, after a trial. The Hamas leaders, after they are dealt with will be punished or freed. Unless of course they are considered POW, which I doubt unless they were fighting.

Kathianne said:
No doubt, our going back and forth between the whackos attack on Christians and the Israelis taking Hamas leadership from Gaza are getting mixed up in this thread.

Two very different issues.

The whacky right that acts on those impulses should be thrown in prison, after a trial. The Hamas leaders, after they are dealt with will be punished or freed. Unless of course they are considered POW, which I doubt unless they were fighting.

And those that wish Gitmo to be closed? Do they wish Israeli detention of those they kidnapped from Gaza to cease. Do they want Hamas to release the Israeli soldier they kidnapped?

dilloduck said:
And those that wish Gitmo to be closed? Do they wish Israeli detention of those they kidnapped from Gaza to cease. Do they want Hamas to release the Israeli soldier they kidnapped?
Yes, they do, to the first two. I haven't heard alot about the soldier though.

Kathianne said:
Yes, they do, to the first two. I haven't heard alot about the soldier though.

It would be nice if someone would come up with a standard for treating captured enemies. Seems best to just not take any prisoners. I always thought war outta be a no holds barred thing anyway. Whatever happenend to " all's fair----"

dilloduck said:
It would be nice if someone would come up with a standard for treating captured enemies. Seems best to just not take any prisoners. I always thought war outta be a no holds barred thing anyway. Whatever happenend to " all's fair----"

As far as I know, Israel (a-e-l, btw) has always charged and tried its terrorists publicly (when they hadn't already blown themselves to bits). Seems to me, you're raising questions that are non-sequitur just to poke at Kathianne on this issue because she supports Israel.

You try to justify, constantly, any and every limitation of our freedoms in the name of the WOT, even if the acts do nothing to get terrorists or certainly not enough to justify the infringements. Seems to me you are critisizing Israel when you don't know *what* its treatment is of its prisoners under these circumstances.

Frankly, I'm not sure why you do that, though I try to assume that it is without ill feeling. You DO make it difficult sometimes, though.

jillian said:
As far as I know, Israel (a-e-l, btw) has always charged and tried its terrorists publicly (when they hadn't already blown themselves to bits). Seems to me, you're raising questions that are non-sequitur just to poke at Kathianne on this issue because she supports Israel.

You try to justify, constantly, any and every limitation of our freedoms in the name of the WOT, even if the acts do nothing to get terrorists or certainly not enough to justify the infringements. Seems to me you are critisizing Israel when you don't know *what* its treatment is of its prisoners under these circumstances.

Frankly, I'm not sure why you do that, though I try to assume that it is without ill feeling. You DO make it difficult sometimes, though.

As always I'm just attempting to have a two sided honest discussion. If someone replies fine--if they don't fine. I'm not singling out anyone. I think many steps taken by the administration have been successful at capturing, killing or exposing terrorists and no of no one who has been tyrannically stomped on in the process.
In this particular thread I'm comparing the way the US, Isreal and the enemy treat captured combatants. As always, pro-semitic bias is a sticking point.

Forum List

Back