Former SEIU Official: Union Forced 'Mandatory Volunteerism' for Democrat Politicians

Nope. The fact that it made national news that day was good enough for me.

:)

Okay, but if the individual wasn't punished, then there isn't much of a victory....unless your goal was just to sully an organization instead of punishing the person responsible.
It wasn't really all that hard to 'sully' the purple-shirted thugs.

Seriously.

Right...thanks for proving my point. Gotta head back to my SEIU job now. Thug training is at 3. Ciao!

Okay, but if the individual wasn't punished, then there isn't much of a victory....unless your goal was just to sully an organization instead of punishing the person responsible.
It wasn't really all that hard to 'sully' the purple-shirted thugs.

Seriously.

Right...thanks for proving my point. Gotta head back to my SEIU job now. Thug training is at 3. Ciao!
What "point" was that?

Certainly not Breitbart. Infowars is a no go too. Is it on Faux?

I have no idea whether it's on 'faux'... I don't watch it. It was your fucking comment, surely to fuck you know what a 'reputable news' source is. Question too hard for ya?

Any of the "major" news outlets will do. Shouldn't a whistleblower actually blow the whistle? Telling Breitbart is like putting foil on your head and running up and down the street.

Apparently the question was too hard. I asked you to name a 'reputable news' source. I would struggle with that too... but you seem to have a more flexible standard than I do.

Simple fact is... no major outlet would touch it... because they are beholden to unions. Most journalists are members of unions - most certainly on the left... they won't touch it.

Sucks to be rational but I prefer it to the alternative.

In otherwords you know its wrong but won't claim such until a left wing media outs its own people.

Fucking liberals

Nope, but thanks for playing.

I've been a member of SEIU for 7 years. Never been asked to go anywhere or donate anything. I'll wait for reputable news.
We have something in common. I've been assaulted by an SEIU member during an election.

:thup:

Ohhhh yea, I remember that! Man, that was funny..... for me at least. For you, maybe not so much.

I've been a member of SEIU for 7 years. Never been asked to go anywhere or donate anything. I'll wait for reputable news.
We have something in common. I've been assaulted by an SEIU member during an election.

:thup:

Ohhhh yea, I remember that! Man, that was funny..... for me at least. For you, maybe not so much.
I admit that my heart rate was quite elevated during it.

Who knew they would react like that.

Freaky.

What "point" was that?

That you cared more about smearing the organization than punishing the guilty individual.
Well, don't you look foolish for making that assumption.

Actually, I cared more about getting what I wanted in the first place. Being assaulted for asking for it came as a surprise. Unfortunately for them, it was on film.

And, in my book, their making the national news for it and looking like the thugs they were was punishment enough.

I have no idea whether it's on 'faux'... I don't watch it. It was your fucking comment, surely to fuck you know what a 'reputable news' source is. Question too hard for ya?

Any of the "major" news outlets will do. Shouldn't a whistleblower actually blow the whistle? Telling Breitbart is like putting foil on your head and running up and down the street.

Apparently the question was too hard. I asked you to name a 'reputable news' source. I would struggle with that too... but you seem to have a more flexible standard than I do.

Simple fact is... no major outlet would touch it... because they are beholden to unions. Most journalists are members of unions - most certainly on the left... they won't touch it.

Sucks to be rational but I prefer it to the alternative.

I did answer it. I was clear that I will be outraged when this is a confirmed story and not just some potential former employee with a grudge. When ABC, NBC, CNN or even FOX NEWS, not the Hannity's of the Right Wingosphere, pick it up. If it is a confirmed story and not something from a conspiracy site like Breitbart's, I'll stand beside you and demand an investigation.

I'll also remember this discussion the next time you're dismissing a report from Huffpo or Think Progress.

A Service Employees International Union (SEIU) whistleblower has revealed that the organization forced him to work for Democratic political campaigns -- even those of candidates for whom he was ineligible to vote.

Mallory Factor, the author of the best-selling book Shadowbosses: Government Unions Control America and Rob Taxpayers Blind, videotaped an interview with a former SEIU organizer in which he made the claim.

In the video, the subject, whose voice has been distorted to protect him, says SEIU officials "were required" to take days off and work for candidates the union supported.

"They would tell you, 'We need to go canvassing for this candidate, so we need you to sign this sheet to say that you are requesting a personal day today, so that you can go do this. We’ll make it up to you later,'" he recalls.

The man continues: “And I [thought], ‘Is this really legal? Can you require me to volunteer for a candidate that I can’t even vote for?’ ... I don’t live in that jurisdiction, that district that they are running from.”

Factor said the former SEIU organizer is "willing to testify in front of Congress" so long as his identity is concealed.

Former SEIU Official: Union Forced 'Mandatory Volunteerism' for Democrat Politicians

Forum copyright policy, to be found HERE, prohibits posting of pieces in their entirety and requires a URL to the source.

~Oddball

Sounds almost as bad as when Wal-Mart makes you do chants and cheers on cue for Wal-Mart, or your fired.

I'll be outraged when it's reported by someone other than Breitbart.

In otherwords you know its wrong but won't claim such until a left wing media outs its own people.

Fucking liberals

Well that explains things......

And they dont do it to EVERY employee.....

and since they "force" apparently they wouldnt have to force you to work for a democrat..

hence you dont get "forced" to do it

What "point" was that?

That you cared more about smearing the organization than punishing the guilty individual.

Actually, I cared more about getting what I wanted in the first place. Being assaulted for asking for it came as a surprise. Unfortunately for them, it was on film.

And, in my book, their making the national news for it and looking like the thugs they were was punishment enough.

If it was NN, why not post a link?

What other assumption can one make when you chose not to press charges against an individual because it made an organization look bad.

It was one person, not the SEIU that attacked you.

Y'all don't like having all Tea Baggers painted as racist because some are, but you have no problem painting others with a broad brush?

What other assumption can one make when you chose not to press charges against an individual because it made an organization look bad.

Y'all don't like having all Tea Baggers painted as racist because some are, but you have no problem painting others with a broad brush?
And have USMB posters have a way to know who I am?

:lmao:

Sorry...

(Actually it was two thugs in purple SEIU shirts who attacked me. And, there were several other attacks on others that day by other purple-shirted thugs.)

I know of many republican union members.

correct you are....but the leadership is all commiecrat....and that's why they force some into doing their bidding

In Ohio, they had one teacher try to work for a democrat.....and the republican was her husband....LOL

Sorry...

(Actually it was two thugs in purple SEIU shirts who attacked me. And, there were several other attacks on others that day by other purple-shirted thugs.)

Of course there were. And there were dozens of racist signs at Tea Bagger rallies. We're all thugs and Tea Baggers are all racist. Awesome!

Sorry...

Of course there were. And there were dozens of racist signs at Tea Bagger rallies. We're all thugs and Tea Baggers are all racist. Awesome!
Generalization fallacies are awesome.

Too bad you use them.

Sorry...

Too bad you use them.

Uh huh...from the person who can't use "union" or "SEIU" without prefacing it with "thug".

Pot, have you met kettle?

Ron Paul supporters are all jack booted thugs who stomp on women too, I hear. Wheee...this is fun. :rolleyes:

Too bad you use them.

Uh huh...from the person who can't use "union" or "SEIU" without prefacing it with "thug".

Pot, have you met kettle?

Ron Paul supporters are all jack booted thugs who stomp on women too, I hear. Wheee...this is fun. :rolleyes:
I haven't met Kettle, but I have met SEIU thugs.

Your annoyance with me for being a victim of thugs is bizarre.

Forum List

Back