Former NC Lt. Governor Defends the 2nd Amendment @ NRA Convention

She is the one I'd like to see as the next President bar none. She was the only Governor to not lock down from the beginning of covid.
And she should be applauded for that, but it does not qualify her to be President of the United States, which entails presiding over the largest economy in the world, and countless federal agencies with employees and operations that span the globe. She has zero private sector experience, and her only government experience is one term in the SD legislature, one term in the House, and one term as governor...all in one of the smallest states in the country with a total polulation smaller than that of Atlanta, GA. Before that she was mom. By all accounts she's doing great as governor there, but after the disaster we're currently experiencing due to governance by people who are out of their depth and have no idea how to manage an economy (i.e., Mayor Pete, Jennifer Granholm, et al), this is especially not the time to elect someone who has absolutely no experience that would lend to competent governance in the macroeconomic context.

And she should be applauded for that, but it does not qualify her to be President of the United States, which entails presiding over the largest economy in the world, and countless federal agencies with employees and operations that span the globe. She has zero private sector experience, and her only government experience is one term in the SD legislature, one term in the House, and one term as governor...all in one of the smallest states in the country with a total polulation smaller than that of Atlanta, GA. Before that she was mom. By all accounts she's doing great as governor there, but after the disaster we're currently experiencing due to governance by people who are out of their depth and have no idea how to manage an economy (i.e., Mayor Pete, Jennifer Granholm, et al), this is especially not the time to elect someone who has absolutely no experience that would lend to competent governance in the macroeconomic context. Sure, she could appoint people, but how would she even know who to consider appointing? The number of cabinet and agency positions that have to get filled by the president far exceeds the scope of her orbit as SD governor. Everything would be coming from unelected people behind the scenes for some time, including what advisors to use to suggest appointees...in other words, on the job training. Trump experienced that to an extent (relying on advisors to fill positions in areas he lacked familiarity), though not when it came to picking economic personnel, as he had vast connections and experience in the corporate world which allowed him to surround himself with some of the smartest, most accomplished individuals in the business world (and Trump's economy speaks for itself). He got bad advice on some other positions that were outside his wheelhouse, and some of those came with bad consequences as we all know. There's a very real chance that someone like Noem could be sabbotaged with bad advice on economic advisors and positions, just like Trump was with Comey and Fauci. God forbid.

We disagree...............she's not a member of the swamp. I've listened to a lot of what she has to say. She's got my vote if she runs.

One of the best dang speeches on this I've ever heard.

Why does the NRA need defending?

Why does the NRA need defending?

They are being attacked by MOONBATS LIKE YOU.

They have no reason to apologize to anyone........including you. Law abiding citizens don't need to defend owning guns............Your attack is really against them and not the dead shooter.

They are being attacked by MOONBATS LIKE YOU.

They have no reason to apologize to anyone........including you. Law abiding citizens don't need to defend owning guns............Your attack is really against them and not the dead shooter.
How many guns and bullets do you need for self defense? Are you a hunter?

We disagree...............she's not a member of the swamp. I've listened to a lot of what she has to say. She's got my vote if she runs.
Yeah I know, you think she's hot. I'm not trying to debate with you or change your mind. I'm not mad at ya. I wrote that in case anyone else might be interested in considering a deeper analysis and discussion about Noem than "she didn't shut down during covid, let's elect her president!"

Yeah I know, you think she's hot. I'm not trying to debate with you or change your mind, I've noticed you rarely engage in debate on the merits, and you're quick to jump to conclusions and reticent to acknowledge when you're wrong. I'm not mad at ya, that describes 90% of the people on this forum, at least. I wrote that in case anyone else might be interested in considering a deeper analysis and discussion about Noem than "she didn't shut down during covid, let's elect her president!"
You are correct........I get to the point of my opinions and throw down with anyone.........I don't care what you or anyone else thinks about it.

I've watched a lot of her videos on Covid.........Many............She is spot the fuck on during it and after.......And even now spot on about the 2nd Amendment.

She is my choice...........and yes she is hot too........doesn't hurt a dang thing...........Better than that loser in office. Let me guess you want Desantis..........Beware the normal paths to nominations as they groom certain candidates in the public eye............usually they are with the Swamp.......

I like Desantis but he's being put forward AS THE ONE........In my time on earth this is usually someone who is being selected by the globalist.......

Forum List

Back