Foreigners Missing

indago

VIP Member
Oct 27, 2007
Idrees Ali wrote for Thomson Reuters News 6 October 2016:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forty-four Afghan troops visiting the United States for military training have gone missing in less than two years, presumably in an effort to live and work illegally in America, Pentagon officials said.

Although the number of disappearances is relatively small -- some 2,200 Afghan troops have received military training in the United States since 2007 -- the incidents raise questions about security and screening procedures for the programs.

...Washington has allocated more than $60 billion since 2002 to train and equip Afghan troops...

article

Sixty billion dollars for 2,200 troops. I wonder who in the hell is getting all of that money? One of the biggest scams ever.

...presumably in an effort to live and work illegally in America, Pentagon officials said.

Sure, I bet they all opened ice cream shops.

When will we realize that allowing foreigners into the US puts American citizens at risk? It doesn't take many "trainees" or "refugees" or "immigrants" to negatively impact the lives of innocent American families forever.

...presumably in an effort to live and work illegally in America, Pentagon officials said.

When will we realize that allowing foreigners into the US puts American citizens at risk? It doesn't take many "trainees" or "refugees" or "immigrants" to negatively impact the lives of innocent American families forever.

What Native American tribe do you belong to?

The "I was here first" concept does not apply to nations. Not even the American Indian tribes. In case you haven't noticed, peoples and nations are defined by the ability to use force to protect your claimed land and your people.

Currently, the United States of America controls land previously inhabited by others. Get over it.

May be they are missing today....

But probably they will be found after the next terrorist attack in US soil

or the next beheading .....

Allahu akbar anybody? :mad-61:

Just like they conquered the peoples who inhabited the land before them, and used the land that they had taken, so too does the USA of today. Your argument is specious.

Just like they conquered the peoples who inhabited the land before them, and used the land that they had taken, so too does the USA of today. Your argument is specious.

What argument do you believe that to be?

That because he's not a Native American he can't have that opinion. Don't try and play coy. You're not that smart.

That because he's not a Native American he can't have that opinion. ......

Your imagination has failed you. I didn't say that.

That because he's not a Native American he can't have that opinion. Don't try and play coy. You're not that smart.
If he's an American citizen born in the USA then he's a native American.

Idrees Ali wrote for Thomson Reuters News 6 October 2016:
Forty-four Afghan troops visiting the United States for military training have gone missing in less than two years, presumably in an effort to live and work illegally in America, Pentagon officials said.

Although the number of disappearances is relatively small -- some 2,200 Afghan troops have received military training in the United States since 2007 -- the incidents raise questions about security and screening procedures for the programs.

...Washington has allocated more than $60 billion since 2002 to train and equip Afghan troops...

article

or for other reasons

Um, no.

Um, no.
Um, yes.

Um, no.
Um, yes.

Check your dictionary again.

Um, no.
Um, yes.

Check your dictionary again.

na·tive
ˈnādiv/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person born in a specified place or associated with a place by birth, whether subsequently resident there or not.
    "a native of Montreal"
adjective
  1. 1.
    associated with the country, region, or circumstances of a person's birth.
    "he's a native New Yorker"
    synonyms: mother, vernacular, first
    "her native tongue"

Oh, did I notice your avoidance of the definition of the entire term? Why, yes I did!

From merriam-webster:
  • "a member of any of the first groups of people living in North America or South America;especially : a member of one of these groups from the U.S."

Oh, did I notice your avoidance of the definition of the entire term? Why, yes I did!

From merriam-webster:
  • "a member of any of the first groups of people living in North America or South America;especially : a member of one of these groups from the U.S."
The entire term is native.
I'm a native American and nothing else. I resent people who preclude us native Americans who aren't of indigenous tribes. You don't own anyone.

Forum List

Back